Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

6 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

Told You So Shrug GIF

Well, no one saw that coming and let's be honest, Britney is not the type of pop star who makes this type of surprises, not even when she's promoting her music now imagine releasing this song worldwide after 4 years, ofc we have the right to be exceptical. :schoolingtime:

Now it's great to see Mood Ring at #1 on iTunes :cardi:

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Loord, you really believe she rushed to her computer and uploaded this? She didn't do jack****.

I can't with you fans in here. Somedays Britney is not capable of anything, you call her stupid, ugly, her boyfriends is bought and fake, she is in a prison, she has no control, her father steals her money - and suddenly "Yay, Britney made a 4 year old song listenable on streaming services!! Lets make it nr. 1 so her dad can continue to steal her money".

Girl calm the hell down. You saw how excited Britney seemed in the video when Glory went #1, she’s said multiple times she cares about numbers. Its still HER music, and i’m sure it excites her to see her music charting. You act like Britney lives a horrible life while her handlers are the only ones using her money. News flash, Britney even with her “allowance” is better off than most of the world. Let people enjoy the music.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
14 hours ago, JP9101 said:

I don’t know what to do guys 

it is ok to buy mood ring when britneh is under conservationship? 

Apparently it doesn't matter... It's not up to us in the end, we can't do anything about her situation, only make her companies her father owns richer. If this goes well and c-ship eyes an oppertunity to make her work (work) people are gonna attack her for looking lifeless, and like she doesn't want it. Thats the circle of breatheheavy... 

1 minute ago, IonutM said:

OMG, I thought I was the only one hearing that sound :orangu:,:orangu:,:orangu:,

at first I thought it was an actual bird since there are a lot of bids in my neighborhood, but then it happened a second time and I was like

james corden no GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

• Haha 3