Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

55 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I didn't listen to Gaga's new album last night because I was streaming Mood Ring. Then this morning I was like, ok, I'll give it a listen, but just keep on playing Mood Ring all day :haha: 

It's really good :bop: It still makes me dance 4 years later 

Me too, I stayed up until 2am streaming! Still haven’t even listened to Gaga’s album, I’ve been working all day. Then going to my local record store and unwind at home with some new Gags and a blunt.  :brityes:   :gtfo:   :clicktina:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
9 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

I find it really hard for RCA to send it to the radios, unless they decide to treat it as a single which I don't see it happening :tifftear:

Pretty much like "Zack Snyder's cut of JUSTICE LEAGUE " movement, this is definitely a Britney army's win, we all should be proud tbh!!! 

giphy.gif

They sent some BJ songs to the radio back in the day, so it's possible.

But yeah, without the treatment of official single and with no music video, at least a Lyric one, it's really hard for it to catch up. 

• Love 1
On 5/29/2020 at 4:39 PM, SlayOut said:

Here we were being sensitive to #JusticeForBlackout interfering with #JusticeForBionic, but here we are outperforming Gaga with a 4 year old song with no promo! :tiffcackle: Poor Little Monsters :tiffcackle: 

I’m all for the other girls having their time to shine, but it does feel good to see Britney out there on top :urite:

Some people like soccer, others like basketball... I like pop divas :carpoolney: 

Sometimes your fave is on top, sometimes she's not. I think it's all fun when the fanbases are not hating on each other

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

But yeah, without the treatment of official single and with no music video, at least a Lyric one, it's really hard for it to catch up. 

Isn't that part of "testing grounds" to see what song might get picked up by GP? :ponderney:

Praying really hard but I find it hard for RCA to invest money on this, specially Britney on hiatus :imdying:

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

If they’re smart they should whip up a lyric video and drop it this weekend! 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Isn't that part of "testing grounds" to see what song might get picked up by GP? :ponderney:

Praying really hard but I find it hard for RCA to invest money on this, specially Britney on hiatus :imdying:

They’re making money off of its sales so why wouldn’t they want to continue having the song sell well

sending it to radio costs nothing and it would be super cheap to whip together an interesting lyric video! 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

I mean, in theory it sounds right that thing about testing a song, but at the same time, how is a song gonna get picked up, if it's not announced as a single on any social media, on any streaming platform, there's no music video, there's no news about it :beynah: Who's gonna request it if nobody knows it's a new song? 

And RCA could do that even without Britney collaboration. They could've released it as a separate single. They can totally send it to radio if they want. I don't know if they have to pay for it, but it's so much more easy to pay radio to play a song than pay for a music video, especially in these times when I don't think anyone is shooting music videos. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

They’re making money off of its sales so why wouldn’t they want to continue having the song sell well

sending it to radio costs nothing and it would be super cheap to whip together an interesting lyric video! 

Something tells me we'll get an official lyrics video this weekend/Monday :whitney:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1