Britney Spears "Mood Ring" stream + comment party

1 minute ago, CripplerCrossface said:

C'mon guys, if you could buy multiple times Mood Ring you could stream multiple times Mood Ring to chart in the TOP 100 charts from streaming services. More people found music from there than iTunes charts (no much people care about this one)

Streaming is important but actual sales count more towards the Hot 100 than streams do. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Streaming is important but actual sales count more towards the Hot 100 than streams do. 

yeah, it sales is still the bigger porcentage 

The Hot 100 formula starting 2013 generally incorporates sales (35–45%), airplay (30–40%) and streaming (20–30%),

But we also need to stream continuously! :groovin:

• Love 3
1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

yeah, it sales is still the bigger porcentage 

The Hot 100 formula starting 2013 generally incorporates sales (35–45%), airplay (30–40%) and streaming (20–30%),

But we also need to stream continuously! :groovin:

Yeah because she’s losing out of airplay sadly! I really wish they’d rush it to radio! 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Yeah because she’s losing out of airplay sadly! I really wish they’d rush it to radio! 

I find it really hard for RCA to send it to the radios, unless they decide to treat it as a single which I don't see it happening :tifftear:

Pretty much like "Zack Snyder's cut of JUSTICE LEAGUE " movement, this is definitely a Britney army's win, we all should be proud tbh!!! 

giphy.gif

• Love 1
1 minute ago, pablitonizer said:

I find it really hard for RCA to send it to the radios, unless they decide to treat it as a single which I don't see it happening :tifftear:

Pretty much like "Zack Snyder's cut of JUSTICE LEAGUE " movement, this is definitely a Britney army's win, we all should be proud tbh!!! 

giphy.gif

Well since it’s selling so well, they should just send it to radio and make it an official single. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3