Slumber Party was a bad single choice..

I can’t believe so many people like “do you wanna come over” it’s so dated. To me it would have been worst than the two singles that was already out. I think LMD, Better, and If I’m dancing especially would have smash. “If I’m dancing” give me the same vibe as “How I Roll” they are both very different from anything on radio 

But the first single should have been “ Mood ring” period it’s a crime 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

It would’ve been wrong for it not to be a single. It’s one of the best songs off of Glory imo, fit perfectly on the radio, but still was distinctly a Britney song. There should’ve been more singles from Glory in general.

It's the first song from the album that I got to memorize within the first week of release. Cause it's that good, Bunny. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

You’re an inspiration to all Everyone should appreciate SP like you do

But now I have sad memories about it cause me and my ex boppin to that in 2016 while driving around the neighborhood playing Pokémon Go. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg:kidcries:

• Love 1

I can’t with the people who are like she needs to release dance tracks like she usually does....how is she suppose to grow as an artist if she keeps doing the same things over and over! The Glory singles were perfect and represented Britney stepping out of her box! 

Anyways Slumber Party is one of the stand out tracks on the album and was a great single choice! The problem was they waited way too long after MM to release it, not to mention they released it in December which is the worse month to release a new non holiday track! The Tinashe feature was unnecessary and took away from the track a bit as well! 

• Love 6
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

But now I have sad memories about it cause me and my ex boppin to that in 2016 while driving around the neighborhood playing Pokémon Go. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg:kidcries:

Aw I’m sorry. :hugs: That’s the worst, having music ruined for you bc of the memories attached :teigen:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I can’t with the people who are like she needs to release dance tracks like she usually does....how is she suppose to grow as an artist if she keeps doing the same things over and over! The Glory singles were perfect and represented Britney stepping out of her box!  

THANK YOU. So many people asked for this for BJ and Glory too. fans here kept complaining about her not growing artistically, not being more personal and creative. Then she did it with Glory, and now fans complain, “sHe’S kNoWn FoR hEr UpBeAt TrAcKs” :sponge:

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Other fans would have preferred Mood Ring or Man On The Moon - those aren't upbeat, just different choices.

To each their own.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Aw I’m sorry. That’s the worst, having music ruined for you bc of the memories attached 

I can feel something inside me say "i really don't think you're strong enough, no". :sobbing: One Republic is also ruined for me now. :kidcries:

• Love 1
  • Content Curators

Do you wanna come over

make me

slumber party 

Promotional single for the summer: change your mind 

slumber party was a great choice but it flopped bc Britney barely promoted it lol. Imagine an award performance with Tinashe, and if they went to Ellen, the late night shows and more. I’m pretty sure they did more promo for do you wanna come over (good morning America) 

her not promoting it And glory in general was a big flop 

she should’ve also done the Britney Spears Asia tour earlier with more songs from glory lol (instead of 2017) and more tour dates that hit the us, Europe, South America