Slumber Party was a bad single choice..

You guys just pretend that it wasn't because the video was so well done. :jl:

And the people who hate Tinashe on the song are just as delusional because she sings it exactly like Britney. :clownery:

tinashe-thatgrapejuice-britney-spears-slumber-party-itunes-1280x720-2.thumb.png.b7df84661760ce65f97fde69674e4d57.png

#JusticeForAlmostAnyOtherSongOnGlory :demi:

#TimeTravelToMakeDoYouWannaComeOverAsFirstSingle :runga:

• Love 3
  • Like 6

Britney is known for uptempos, and 2 out of her 4 last singles or ballad/midtempos which is basically career suicide

Make Me was a great choice, but SP was bland ! LMD, Liar or Better would have charted higher and the songs were fan faves

• Like 2

I think Glory has the worst single choices. There are definitely better songs that deserve justice :crying1:. DYWCM should be 1st single without a doubt. Also I would love to see Better, Love Me Down or Liar becoming singles :donewithit:.  Plus Make Me should have original video, the official is a mess :zoomzoom:.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Slumber party and make me were both bad choices. It needed to be another edm dance song as that’s the only pop that’s really performing these days. 

THISSSS A BILLION TIMES!!! :clap:

Do you wanna come over or Change your mind were the only acceptable choices! Ain't nobody got time for the boring midtempos (aka Make me/Slumber party).

All we needed was a mainstream single to attract a big audience and then they could choose whatever boring  2nd single they wanted. :( 

The Make me performance was boring has hell :zoomzoom: the poor choreographer was forced to make it "danceable" but no way in hell that song was made for that. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Avatar said:

You guys just pretend that it wasn't because the video was so well done. :jl:

And the people who hate Tinashe on the song are just as delusional because she sings it exactly like Britney. :clownery:

tinashe-thatgrapejuice-britney-spears-slumber-party-itunes-1280x720-2.thumb.png.b7df84661760ce65f97fde69674e4d57.png

#JusticeForAlmostAnyOtherSongOnGlory :demi:

#TimeTravelToMakeDoYouWannaComeOverAsFirstSingle :runga:

featured!

tenor.gif?itemid=6115655

DYWCO should have been the lead single.

• Love 6
  • Haha 1