Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

8 hours ago, BritneyMinaj said:

OMG I looked it up :OMGney:

some lyrics

I was miss preteen wet dream When i was 17 I lip sanch and Pretended to sing Got breast implants And a wedding ring Then i flashed all my privates they put pictures in the magazines Don’t take the kids from me Don’t take the kids from me I started hittin the bottle Lost all the titles of role model Hitched in vegas Forgot it Did all the things that i wanted And with a kid in the car dont need a seatbelt Or protection Don’t take the kids from me I’m misses oh my god that hair she shaved it Try then pissin me off I’ll take an umbrella to your car Just try flippin me off

i don't even feel bad about the people who made Britney Jean jokes here now  

Ppl are saying be nice when they are talking about an album and she made fun of someone's PERSONAL struggles so who's really mean???

Myah why did u make this song? it's not funny :nochillbrit:

I tried singing the lyrics and it was so-:mcorangu:

But this is kinda offensive ya know:watrusayin: I mean...what r those lyrics :ipass: I don’t think Myah even wrote that and some twitter troll did to defame her

Whitney Reaction GIF by moodman

So here r my questions...

1.) Do you legally own Britney Jean since you have sung the lead vocals in it? Or Britney still does? (Not a hate question, just genuinely asking:jl:)

2.) When did you meet Britney? And when you did, how did you feel? Like what emotions?:fruit:

3.) Favourite Britney songs, music video and tour?:fran:

4.) When you working with Britney in studio for Britney Jean, describe Britney in 3 word (professionally)?

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

@MyahMarie Thanks for taking our questions and participating in this AMA. :yasqueen:

1. What are three of your favorite Britney songs that you didn’t contribute to? 
  2. In your opinion, what’s Britney’s magnum opus?
  3. Has the backlash you’ve received from (some) Britney fans prevented you from pursuing other opportunities, or made you doubt yourself/your talent to pursue different opportunities?
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I'm guessing we're getting Don Philip or Tinasha next. That or Iggy Iggs

Tinashe would be great! :yasqueen: Joseph Kahn, the auditioning guys from remade Make Me video, helicopter driver from desert performance... all great contenders! My wig would never be the same! :wontcry:

• Love 1
  • Haha 3
  • Content Curators
1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

I tried singing the lyrics and it was so-:mcorangu:

But this is kinda offensive ya know:watrusayin: I mean...what r those lyrics :ipass: I don’t think Myah even wrote that and some twitter troll did to defame her

Whitney Reaction GIF by moodman

takes a simple google search sweets :deserves:

• Love 1

Hello Myah!

• How did your collaboration with RuPaul come to be?
  • I LOVE Paper Doll, Black Widow, I'm Insane, Nervous, and Feet On The Ground. Is there any chance we could get improved audio quality on those?
  • Why don't you have a Youtube channel for your music?
  • What's your favorite song you've been a part of?
  • What's your personal top 5 Britney songs of all time?

Thank you so much for these gems! (Wish we had music videos!)

• Love 1
10 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

I want to double down on this, too. :)

The point of these AMAs are to elevate Exhale. We are not here to attack anyone or bring negativity. Please be respectful (I know you guys are – just wanted to put my two cents in on that 🙏). 

You should probably go through and delete a lot of the comments though, some people are already being super messy.