Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

22 minutes ago, studlygeorge said:

Whats your favorite Britney song that you worked on and what’s your favorite that you didn’t work on?

Seen this question a lot already but I’m also curious, what was your favorite track that you submitted to Britney that she didn’t end up taking?

Did you submit any work for Glory?

What are your honest thoughts about the Britney Jean album? Aside from the situation regarding your vocals supposedly being lead, fans often comment about how will.i.am and Anthony Preston lazily produced the album. Do you agree with this?

Whats your favorite Britney album that you worked on and one that you didn’t work on?

those are actually really good questions :clap:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

This is one of the reasons why I think it's super awesome Myah agreed to do this. She IS a nice person. I would like for this negative narrative about her,  that she's not a good person or fake or whatever, to get a makeover. It's long overdue. Let's practice being kind, please. 

I apologize. Myah, thank you for agreeing to do this AMA. We appreciate all you do for us. I’m streaming Britney Jean right now to show my support.

• Haha 3
25 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Of course i'm glad! :hugs: Like I said, i'm the only homegrown BreatheHeavy Community member over here. :wontcry: I'm sad that I'm the only one who knows about it. Nobody talks about it. :haha: When I do mention it, I feel like nobody can relate. :imacat: I'm also waiting for Tom to come here. Although I could've sworn I saw him here the day I crossed over. And I haven't seen him since. :idkney:

Also, you've been quiet on Instagram. How are you? I hope you're safe. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Life is busy. I work in healthcare so I've been working and not getting to have fun. I miss my friends :nothavingit:

You better be making good decisions and staying safe. Don't leave me alone as the only homegrown BHC member :shaking:

• Love 1

-Whose idea was it to mimic the adlib from “Stronger” in “Tik Tik Boom”?

-Did you have to listen to Stronger again in order to get it down, or was it already stuck in your memory like most people who grew up on that song?

Thanks for participating Myah! I hope you answer 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

-What’s an interesting story about recording Britney Jean that you’ve never told before / no fans have known to ask about?

-What’s the first song by a major artist that you did some vocals for that you got to hear on the radio?

-What are the sections in Body Ache & Chillin With You that you sang .backing vocals.?

• Like 1

Did you work with RuPaul in studio? If so, how was that experience? What is the process for that like and how did that relationship start? 

Did you enjoy the how Adrenaline was done on the challenge on Drag Race? 

Do you find that the prominent use of your vocals in Britney’s music helps or hurts you differentiate yourself as an artist? 

35 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

I DMed him already a while back to do one but he didn't read it. I don't have any way of getting in touch with him 😩 

I'm mean, I'm a libra and can be happy with whatever Daddy Jordan provides the BH community, BUT I'm going to dream outloud for an AMA with Tatiana or Biblegirl666 aka obvious drag race stans.

And if I want to REALLY dream out loud, Jordan + Derrick Barry = Jordan in Britney drag AMA live in Vegas. Sounds like a perfect All Stars 5 promo tbh :awks:

• Haha 1

WTH is happening here....so we're cool w her? lol I stanned "Til it's gone" (during the darkest time in life) took a few good listens, and quickly realized this wasn't the same person who's vocals I recognized in my sleep since 9 years old....

P.S. I know you sang all of work *****, but specifically my favorite part "Ahhhhh Ahhhhh" I'll never forgive Britney for that shiii...

Edited by Sunset8
My Bawdy Ached
  • Love 2
55 minutes ago, YvonneSpears said:

WE NEED THE BRITNEY JEAN TEA!:truthtea:

Also when will you be putting out more music? A album, song, ep? :praisega:

What projects do you have coming up that your super excited about? :pumped:

Do you like the comparisons to Britney's voice? :hiii:

Have you ever been star struck? :wow:

Have you been able to contribute to any Covid-19 relief efforts?3D Motion Graphics GIF by Matthew Butler

The last question took me out...and I hope we get an answer lol

Guys, I tried listen to Britney Jean to get ready for this AMA with more specific questions, and I just can’t get through this album. I’m...still in shock that RCA and Larry allowed this to be released. Yet, the original doll is still locked away in someone’s desk drawer. Literally perfume, body ache, and WB are the only songs I can get through...

• Love 1