Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

37 minutes ago, VCTR said:

Life is busy. I work in healthcare so I've been working and not getting to have fun. I miss my friends 

You better be making good decisions and staying safe. Don't leave me alone as the only homegrown BHC member 

Oh that's right. I forgot. Doc. :chrissy:

Don't worry, i'll be fine. :bigkiss: I literally don't have a life since the lockdown. I'm just at home all the time watching cartoons, sleeping, Instagram, and a lot of time here Exhale. I don't go out at all cause I'm stacked til... probably until July. It's like i'm on Big Brother. :imacat:

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

Tell me Myah, 

How did it feel making fun of Britney on your iconic parody of "Piece Of Me" called "Don't take my kids away from me", and then being able to actually sing instead of her on her album :chrissy:

^this^^ And how did you get hired by team B after that?!!

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Kuzco said:

@JordanMiller not you walking around giving us down votes :jl:

What did you exactly expect to happen when you invited Myah into Exhale? :tina:

We really need Larry on an AMA. We REALLY have questions for him since he’s allowed so much to happen...like the glory album cover 🙄🙄 sigh.

• Haha 1
  • Like 3

1. How is your relationship with Britney?  or does it not exist at all?  If it does exist, was/is it a good one or bad one? 

2. Does Britney have any remorse for your vocals overpowering hers (or flat our replacing hers) in Britney Jean?  She's super sweet and humble, so I doubt it. But I have a feeling since the songs are under her name, she may not feel too good about it.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1