Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

WHAT?!!!!! There was a body double in TTWE? Where!!? Stop. You all are not about to ruin my childhood memories on my 4th day on exhale. I will NOT stand for this. In the name of LOU I rebuke!!!

WAIT HOW CAN U NOT KNOW LET ME FIND U THE CLIP 

THEY LEGIT SHOWED HER IN I AM FF 

• Love 1

Hi @MyahMarie

• Besides Feet on the Ground, Insane and Black Widow, are there any songs that you sing on that were originally meant for Britney?
  • Why did My Crazy Girlfriend break up? I remember suddenly one of the members left and it all went down from there

Thank you so much for doing this :hugs:

EDIT: In case anyone is interested all of her demos are available to download here https://myahmariemusic.com/music/type/demos/

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

WAIT HOW CAN U NOT KNOW LET ME FIND U THE CLIP 

THEY LEGIT SHOWED HER IN I AM FF 

First off, that’s a shady video since it has the “for the record” music playing. Secondly, how do we know that isn’t an edited video? Can’t anyone slow things down and edit a video these days? What’s next? Are you going to tell me Britney wears extensions? 😩 I can’t. 

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

First off, that’s a shady video since it has the “for the record” music playing. Secondly, how do we know that isn’t an edited video? Can’t anyone slow things down and edit a video these days? What’s next? Are you going to tell me Britney wears extensions? 😩 I can’t. 

rewatch the ttwe video and i am ff then idk what to tell u :idkney:

• Like 1
Just now, BritneyMinaj said:

rewatch the ttwe and i am ff then idk what to tell u :idkney:

Do you have a link to I am ff? The entire FF era should’ve never happened! I swear, FF ruined Britney’s career, not Bologna Juice. Her team removed for the record from YouTube 😭😭

• Like 1
1 hour ago, NewDisplayName said:

Question about “black widow” -

dis britney record it? Cause what I heated chorus really sounds like her and verses totally not her it’s kind of strange :squint: 

Cause Britney sings either the chorus or the verse, not both :airpls: JK

• Haha 1

Question:

Who is really singing in Brenda Juanita album and why Alien, Work *****, Perfume, It Should Be Easy (feat. will.i.am), Tik Tik Boom (feat. T.I.), Body Ache, Til It’s Gone, Passenger, Chillin’ With You (feat. Jamie Lynn), Don’t Cry, Brightest Morning Star, Hold On Tight,  Now That I Found You and Perfume (The Dreaming Mix)?

https://fotpforums.com/uploads/emoticons/gag1.gif
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

OMG this could be such a bloodbath. :britdrown: BE NICE TO HER, GUYS.

@MyahMarie Myah, "Feet on the Ground" is such an iconic bop. Can you please give us any insight into it? Have you ever recorded a studio version? Did Britney? Would you ever release an official version? I just love that song so much, and it being an obscure demo from like 10+ years ago is not what that song deserves at all. :lessons:

She confirmed on her MySpace page back in the day that Britney never recorded it

Also there's two versions of the song, one sung in her real voice and another imitating Britney's voice

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Hi Myah, welcome to Exhale & many thanks for agreeing to do an AMA here! I have a few questions please:

- Are they your vocals on the demo track Bad Girl (from around ‘09) and if so, do you know if Britney ever recorded itself or intended to release it?

- Do you have any fun anecdotes from working with Britney?

- Are there any demos out there that you know for certain Britney recorded vocals for?

Thanks  :kiss:

55 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

I don't think Bad Girl is her tho :jl::jl: but it's such a bop

Myah if u know anything about Bad Girl tell us 

Bad Girl was done by Monica Rush

• Like 2
Just now, Louis_j said:

Myah we love you btw, this is a thread I made a month ago where exhalers were promoting your music  :sendinglove:

We love Myah Jean? She made a diss song about Britney. And her father told star magazine she sang Britney’s entire album. She is the equivalent of wil.i.am tbh

• Haha 1