Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

Some of these questions are so disrespectful. This is a great opportunity to speak with someone who’s had real firsthand experiences working with Britney and her team. Don’t. Ruin. It!  :chrissy:

tenor.gif?itemid=6213101

16 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

ATTN! THIS IS THE ONLY QUESTION MYAH NEEDS TO ANSWER!

Dear Myah Jean - why did you think it was appropriate to make a song titled “don’t take my kids away from me” making fun of Britney? Why did you think that was appropriate, especially since we only know of you BECAUSE of your work with Britney? Do you still feel that way? What would posses a human to be so cruel? Explain why we shouldn’t shun you like we shun Wil.I.Am?! HAVE YOU APOLOGIZED TO BRITNEY?!

I I I wanna know o o o

"I started hittin the bottle Lost all the titles of role model."Britney never has and never will lose the title role model for me! :demi:I'm so glad to have her in my life. Even when it is not her as a real person and just through music, pictures, and videos.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

What has been your best experience when working in the studio? Who was the most fun to work with? What was it like working with Britney and Erika Jayne? 
have you had any bad experiences (without naming names) are the story’s of producers and record executives being abusive true?. 
also I Like It Loud is a full fledged anthem ❤️:bparty:

• Like 1
17 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

ATTN! THIS IS THE ONLY QUESTION MYAH NEEDS TO ANSWER!

Dear Myah Jean - why did you think it was appropriate to make a song titled “don’t take my kids away from me” making fun of Britney? Why did you think that was appropriate, especially since we only know of you BECAUSE of your work with Britney? Do you still feel that way? What would posses a human to be so cruel? Explain why we shouldn’t shun you like we shun Wil.I.Am?! HAVE YOU APOLOGIZED TO BRITNEY?!

I I I wanna know o o o

Outrageous! :omg:   I didn’t know about the existence of this till now.

When did it happen and if it happened around the time she worked for Britney, then why did they let her work for “miss preteen wet dream”?? :umwtf:

• Like 1

@MyahMarie How did you first discover you could sing very similarly to Britney?

How would you describe Britney in real life? (I’m assuming you’ve met multiple times since you’ve worked together extensively).

Do you think you’ll record with Britney again, or did the previous drama/vocal controversy make you feel less inclined to pursue this?

Unrelated but I live for “Adrenaline.” :bparty: 
I know the fanbase can be very harsh at times....but at the end of the day you are literally just doing your job, & I know that you’re a huge stan as well.

I think you’re very talented & I’m excited for future creative endeavors!  

Hi Myah!

First off, thank you for taking some of your time to answer our questions. I hope you are well during these uncertain times.

My questions are specifically for aspiring singers-songwriters. I've been making music professionally since 2016,  and I would like to know a few things about the business.

1-  When do you think it's necessary to get representation such as a publicist or build a team to carry your projects?

2-  Any suggestions when pitching music to supervisors or A&R?

3- How do you find the perfect mix to business and artistry?

4- What was your experience pitching music to Britney's team?

Thank you.

I get that you wanna be a pageant person and only ask all nice questions but if britneys label used myahs LEAD vocals to try to pass em off as britneys and she will answer anything, we have the right to ask. Its not all about that, but please make sure a section of the questions are about britney and her vocaks being used if they were. 

• Love 1