Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

4 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

Oh, it’s totally Myah Jean on Bologna Juice. F that album. But circus is one of her signature songs...so to think Myah is on that one too...that’s just too much and I can’t handle that AND the current worldwide pandemic. My heart isn’t strong enough. I BARELY survived 2007! Just lie to me and say it’s all Britney on circus. Please 😩😩 Dont take everything from me. I can’t even walk outside because of the rona 

It's at least adlibs. Not 100% but listen to the layers under "out there" and "ones that are scared, "came prepared" and "so beware." 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, halfdressed said:

It's at least adlibs. Not 100% but listen to the layers under "out there" and "ones that are scared, "came prepared" and "so beware." 

Yeah, I was proven wrong by another user also. My entire childhood was a lie...and it’s only my fourth day on exhale. ☹️

• Haha 4
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

Myah only comes in starting with "I feel the adrenaline.." to "..hope that you feel the same." I have to say that Myah Marie wasnt needed for this part. Britney's falsettos are everything and I know she would have pulled this off as well. However, I think Dr Luke went with Myah because she has that Lolita esque voice and I guess he thought that was better for this part of the song but we all know that Falsettoney would have been perfect.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

:letitburn: This is gonna be epic 

Jordy you know that this wasn't the best idea ever right :disappointed: The Brian one went really, really well... This is shaping up to be a mess :imacat:

And guys she'll deny the usual britney jean thing because she signed a non disclosure agreement :tiffeyeroll:

• Love 3
  • Leader
35 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Jordy you know that this wasn't the best idea ever right :disappointed: The Brian one went really, really well... This is shaping up to be a mess :imacat:

And guys she'll deny the usual britney jean thing because she signed a non disclosure agreement :tiffeyeroll:

I disagree. 🙏 We can make this a positive experience if we treat each other with respect 😊

This is a great opportunity for everyone to show some understanding. I know that sounds fru fru, but it’s the truth. Let’s be kind and this AMA will be a success!

• Like 1