Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:
  • Will you ever release a videoclip for Black Widow
  • Was it ever sent to Britney for her to record it? 

21 minutes ago, NewDisplayName said:

Question about “black widow” -

dis britney record it? Cause what I heated chorus really sounds like her and verses totally not her it’s kind of strange :squint: 

Just in case she gets put away by all the hate and doesn't get to answer this, I personally got in touch with Black Widow's producer Jesse Owen Astin some time ago and this is what he told me about the song

The song was written by myself and Lesley Roy. It was shopped to Britney Spears to hopefully be on her album years ago. On the demo, Myah Marie is singing all of the vocals. Somehow the demo was leaked online through Perez Hilton’s blog and people actually believed it was her next single. It has since sort of found a life of its own on the internet which is strange but I’m still grateful the song has had an audience.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, VCTR said:

Sorry if this question is too controversial but who is your favorite Spice Girl? 

YOU'RE HERE! Finally! I missed you! :hugs:

I'm literally the only homegrown BreatheHeavy Community member over here. I'm so happy you finally came. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

YOU'RE HERE! Finally! I missed you! :hugs:

I'm literally the only homegrown BreatheHeavy Community member over here. I'm so happy you finally came. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

I know it's been awhile but I'm glad you're glad I came. I've been thinking about how whether or not I should keep my screenname.

Can't wait to talk more pop with you, @Roxxy

• Love 1

Because of the quantity of questions already being done I doubt you will see this but, my question is...

I LOVEEEEEE the demo you did for Femme Fatale of "I'm Sorry Adam" it's truly a shame it wasn't included on the album, so my question is, she get to record it? Or it was just scrapped before that? Hope one day we can get to heard it with her voice, such a WONDERFUL song :clap:

7b614873521e6421dad68ca5e1a25109.508x508

• Love 3

WE NEED THE BRITNEY JEAN TEA!:truthtea:

Also when will you be putting out more music? A album, song, ep? :praisega:

What projects do you have coming up that your super excited about? :pumped:

Do you like the comparisons to Britney's voice? :hiii:

Have you ever been star struck? :wow:

Have you been able to contribute to any Covid-19 relief efforts?3D Motion Graphics GIF by Matthew Butler

4 minutes ago, VCTR said:

I know it's been awhile but I'm glad you're glad I came. I've been thinking about how whether or not I should keep my screenname.

Can't wait to talk more pop with you, @Roxxy

Of course i'm glad! :hugs: Like I said, i'm the only homegrown BreatheHeavy Community member over here. :wontcry: I'm sad that I'm the only one who knows about it. Nobody talks about it. :haha: When I do mention it, I feel like nobody can relate. :imacat: I'm also waiting for Tom to come here. Although I could've sworn I saw him here the day I crossed over. And I haven't seen him since. :idkney:

Also, you've been quiet on Instagram. How are you? I hope you're safe. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Omg everyone is attacking Myah she’s not gonna answer any questions. Let’s ask her the questions interviewers ask Britney all the time

favorite flavor bubblegum?

the instagram. Love it. Tell us about it

your body is looking great! What’s the workout?

jk

Whats your favorite Britney song that you worked on and what’s your favorite that you didn’t work on?

Seen this question a lot already but I’m also curious, what was your favorite track that you submitted to Britney that she didn’t end up taking?

I understand this might be a touchy question, but what are your thoughts on the FreeBritney movement?

People in the industry often comment how highly protective Britney’s team is of her, to the point of it being extremely strange. Would you agree with this? Do you have any stories about her team/handlers that you can share?

Did you submit any work for Glory?

What are your honest thoughts about the Britney Jean album? Aside from the situation regarding your vocals supposedly being lead, fans often comment about how will.i.am and Anthony Preston lazily produced the album. Do you agree with this?

Whats your favorite Britney album that you worked on and one that you didn’t work on?

• Love 1
  • Leader
2 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

she’s not a nice person from what I’ve gathered

This is one of the reasons why I think it's super awesome Myah agreed to do this. She IS a nice person. I would like for this negative narrative about her,  that she's not a good person or fake or whatever, to get a makeover. It's long overdue. Let's practice being kind, please. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1