Myah Marie's Exhale AMA!

Hi Myah, hope you are coping well with all of this quarantine going around! Thank you for taking the time to do this!

1) What's your own creative process like? Which of your own songs is your favourite?

2) what's working on a Britney song like? Both as a writer and vocalist. Do producers want you to sound like you or like a Britney-fied version of you so it matches up?

These are the slightly more "serious topic"  ones.

1) Free Britney; What are your opinions? Do fans have a reason to be concerned?

2) A lot of people say working with Britney's Team can be incredibly  difficult, that they have certain demands, contracts, expectations etc. How have your experiences been?

3) Your Dad made some comments a few years back. Seeing as we all know what they were. Any comments? (I hope this doesnt read as rude, but I know it's a very sensitive topic).

FINAL ONE!

you have always said you are a Britney Stan, but found yourself at the centre of a huge Britney controversy, regarding Britney Jean. How did that make you feel? Has it affected your love of Britney?

You're getting so many questions so I'll leave it there! Thank you! 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Whats NDA? Not doing anything?

Non Disclosure Agreements.

It's a legal document that one signs, usually when working with high profile individuals, stating that you will not disclose anything that happened during your encounters with said individual.

There's probably even clauses in there saying she can't talk about anything like "Don't Take The Kids From Me" etc.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Britney'sBish said:

Non Disclosure Agreements.

It's a legal document that one signs, usually when working with high profile individuals, stating that you will not disclose anything that happened during your encounters with said individual.

There's probably even clauses in there saying she can't talk about anything like "Don't Take The Kids From Me" etc.

Otherwise i think she isnt going to answer 200 freaking 47 replies in this thread:mcorangu: at max, i think she is going to answer only 6 pages but i guess lets see...

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Otherwise i think she isnt going to answer 200 freaking 47 replies in this thread:mcorangu: at max, i think she is going to answer only 6 pages but i guess lets see...

Wow I bet you’re fun at parties :whiteladydance:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

Asking Myah for AMA is a very controversial move lol. I mean like we don’t know everyone is gonna ask about the BJ vocals. And obviously she won’t answer them or tell the truth because most likely she signed a contract. 

I’d suggest we skip anything BJ related. cause when Myah’s gonna answer: Britney sang BJ, all those delusional members that apparently believe every lie they’re told are gone be like: SeE, BrItNeY SaNg Bj!1!1

Britney not having all leads on BJ is not a ******* conspiracy. The album is mixed terribly and it happened and there has been enough proof. I wish we focused more on Glory now. And forgot about this whole messy excuse of an album.

I have nothing against Myah (apart from that disrespectful song she did, but I guess we all make dumb **** sometimes) so my only question for Myah is:

Do you regret anything Britney related you’ve done in the past?

• Like 2

Hey Myah!

I'm a fan, I loved the My Crazy Girlfriend EP as well as your new stuff like I Don't Know You and Messy. Do you plan on releasing an album soon?

Also it would be so cool if you ever released a fully mastered version of your old stuff like Plastic, Black Widow or Sugar Rush!!

6 hours ago, JordanMiller said:

I disagree. 🙏 We can make this a positive experience if we treat each other with respect 😊

This is a great opportunity for everyone to show some understanding. I know that sounds fru fru, but it’s the truth. Let’s be kind and this AMA will be a success!

I totally agree, but I already feel sorry for the girl when she'll read some of the posts here, just try to filter a little please

Hello!! Thanks for taking the time to answer our questions!!

1. When you got involved in Britney's recording sessions, did producers tell you to simulate her vocals?

2. Were you conscious from the beginning that you were used as a ghost singer?

3. Why Britney is not able to sing? Nodules? Bad habits? What happened to her vocals chords? She had a very prodigious voice until she recorded the album 'Ooops...! I Did it Again'

4. Do you think management, AR, producers... etc thought Britney's fan base would never discover you as a ghost singer? Why do you think this topic has never jumped to press? 

5. Have you shared time in the studio with Britney? If so, how does her real voice sound? Like this? 

6. Knowing Britney's team and environment, what do you think fans should do to help her?

7. Are you for or against FreeBritney movement?

8. And finally, do you think we will listen to her natural voice again? Hope so...

Thanks so much!! 

22 minutes ago, BritneyMinaj said:

I mean none of the questions seems messy to me

Like are we gonna pretend Britney sang all of B8's lead vocals?

Are we also going to forget that Myah made a diss song about Britney?

You don't need to pretend anything, those are wasted questions because you aren't going to get an answer that you actually want.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Britney'sBish said:

You don't need to pretend anything, those are wasted questions because you aren't going to get an answer that you actually want.

Hey, hey. Let them. They're new members. They're not aware of some of the history. They'll find out soon enough. :hugs:

Be like @PokemonSpears and I who have given up and just watching and observing. :mhm:

They don't know that she's being asked these questions for 7 years now. They don't know that she always says the same thing.

Thanks to Singy for posting this.

14 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Remember, guys, she most certainly can't take credit for Britney's tremendous talent as a singer.

And they don't know that 2 months ago, an acclaimed Exhaler (Chill, you are missed) befriended Myah on IG to ask her about Britney Jean and she pretty much said the same thing. :tiffdrink:

So yeah. Just let them. Who knows, maybe Myah becomes a whistleblower. :zoomzoom:

This is literally gonna be me when she violates her NDA. ---> :omg:

• Haha 4
  • Like 2

What's the thing you like the most in your career ? 

Is there artists you would like to work with ? 

What was your reaction when you first get to work with Britney ? Is there another artist you enjoyed more working with for any reason ? 

Is there a song you written that never made it to release and you wish it did ? 

What are you looking forward to the most in your career in the future ?