Britney Spears Choreographer Brian Friedman's Exhale AMA

The Slave 4 U choreography and the dance break in Overprotected are such iconic Britney moments...love them both soooo much!  Where did the “Now Watch Me” ears come from in the Slave 4 U choreography?  Is there any significance or meaning behind it?

• Love 1

1. You did choreography for her before and after the conservatorship, were things different while under the conservatorship? Many people have spoken out and said her team is very strict and controlling now especially since the conservatorship.

2. What is your absolute favorite Britney performance that you have done?

17 minutes ago, ryro_85 said:

The Slave 4 U choreography and the dance break in Overprotected are such iconic Britney moments...love them both soooo much!  Where did the “Now Watch Me” ears come from in the Slave 4 U choreography?  Is there any significance or meaning behind it?

They are horns gurl :whiteladydance:

• Haha 1

How do you come up with choreography/ What is your process?

💕What led you to become a dancer? What part of your profession do you love most?

Which of Britney's choreography do you enjoy performing most & why?

💕What is it like working with Britney that is different from other artists?

Which of Britney's songs was hardest to create choreography for? Easiest?

💕Which Britney songs would you love to choreograph next?

Favorite Britney BTS memories?

britney spears wink GIF

Thank You Brian

Hey Brian, so cool of you to do this!

looking back at all of Britney’s videos that you did NOT choreograph, are there any specific videos that you watch and wish you could’ve created the choreography (made it better or more interesting)?  Your work with her has always been so great! :)

ALSO, why did Britney choose to use a body double for the paint splatter scene in the HIAM music video?

• Love 1

No HATE MEANT! I’m wondering do you think it’s possible for someone to loose their dancing skills due to what Britney went through? She was literally one of the BEST dancers of our time and now it’s like it’s a whole other person dancing. It’s so hard to wrap my head around how you can be THAT AMAZING to just ....not so much. What are you honest thoughts? 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
1 minute ago, Makemeooh said:

Do you prefer the current dance style or the 2000s?

Seems like Britney’s body doesn’t fit with this new style of choreography, does this make sense for you?

what current dance style 

these new pop stars are giving us 2007 gimme moreney at best :leaving:

• Haha 1