Britney Spears Choreographer Brian Friedman's Exhale AMA

which artist have you made the most connection and with which has it been more uncomfortable to work?

On Britney Tours you would have rehearsed some songs and them was removed from the final set?

Have u ever rehearsed a routine for britney song that doesn't come out?

What is you favourite routine for britney shows?

If you prefer Routines for music video or for Live Shows?

Β 

Greetings from Venezuela

Β 

PS to all exhalers, So we have many proves they read us, so we needΒ to do #britneythemovement to you know what im talking about. Because some user magically today wake thinking/posting a totally different opinion than yesterday, we will all wake up before we fall asleep one by one.

• Like 1

I hate to get greedy but I'm so excited!!! @BrianFriedmanΒ hasΒ been so instrumental in Britney's career.

- How often does Britney change the choreography or add her own moves to make it more personal to her? Are there any specific routines that she contributed to?

- Are there any Britney songs that you wish you could have choreographed but there was never a chance to (no video or live performance)?

- You were a dancer on the Oops!…I Did It Again Tour. Do you have any fun tour stories with Britney?

- Did Britney have a favorite routine that you choreographed outside of the famous music videos choreography? What was your favorite?

- Who is your favorite Britney dancer of all time? (minus yourself or other choreographers lol)

THANKS!!!Β :OMGney:

• Love 5

Another one:

• When you did the Slave performance during the Femme Fatale Tour, who's idea was to scramble the sections of the choreo, like leaving the iconic breakdown for the final chorus? And, did Britney struggle to remember all the original moves, or was it easy for her to just do all the moves again, after many years of not doing theΒ choreo?Β 
  • Like 7

What made Britney’s dancing change drastically? Can she still do it?

Β 

and Free Britney of course, what are your thoughts?!

Β 

love you Brian; been a huge fan for ages and have actually met you at one of your classes at Urdang of course! St patron Brian!

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Hi Brian! Thank you so much for contributing your passion, dedication, and talent for the world's entertainment. My questions are:

* Creatively, what are the major differences between choreographing a routine for a music video compared to a live performance? What considerations have to be made for each?
* You evolvedΒ from a dancer on the Oops Tour to choreographer and creative director. Could you describe how that career progression occurred?
* What is something the general public would find intriguing or surprising about the music industry that we may not know? This can be general and doesn't have to necessarily relate specifically to Britney.

Thank you for your time! xx

• Like 3

-I hope Brian, that you tell us about the original choreography and not about the adapted choreography.
-The 2001 performance in Las Vegas is probably one of my favorite performances in the industry.
- How did you live from your perspective, all the pressure that she had at that time?

-Β I understand that for you it is work but you don't think that in 2011 it was a bit excessive that she worked so medicated?.

-What do you really think of Free Britney? Do you think it is necessary ...?

-Do you think that in 2008 her comeback was too hasty?.

-Β Do you think conservatorship was necessary while preparing a comeback? Do you think her father and her team could have chosen other alternatives?.

-Β What do you think of the treatment that her father, her teamΒ and Andrew Wallet gave Andre Fuentes(R.I.P)Β ? Do you think they were ungrateful and bad people with a person who only loved Britney with good intentions?.

-Β On a personal level, what differences did you find from the Britney you met, the Britney from 2006/ 2007 andΒ early 08, and the Britney from 2011?.

Thank you very much for your work, many people have good memories of the 98/04 era and especially of the 01 era, for me personally it is one of the best moments in the industry and this is thanks to Britney but also to you, and especially the person we all know who worked very hard and was a creatively and choreographically beast.

PS: it is true that the boys interlude was recorded on Millennium?
Β 

• Like 3