Britney Spears Choreographer Brian Friedman's Exhale AMA

How has Britney’s style of dance and dance in general changed from then to now?

are you hoping to work with Britney again?

Did you have to get permission from her team to do this with BH and the dance live stream on Saturday?

• Love 1

Hi @BrianFriedman, thanks for doing this!

Nobody does it like Britney. Even with all the criticism of her dancing in recent years, nobody (with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 gals) go as hard as her, no question.:sipney:

Do you think we will see a resurgence of iconic choreography and hard dance moves in years to come from artists in general (not just Brit)? What trends have you noticed in choreography in the last 10 years?

I miss the years when the choreography was nearly as important as the music itself. :bedtime::prettyney:

Guys the idea is for him to answer QUESTIONS not write essays!! haha poor guy... But this all shows just how much we love our queen and how thirsty we are for info and new music and dance! ugh BRITNEY <3

MY QUESTION ABOUT THE CREATIVE PROCESS:

How do you get inspired? Do you usually start with ONE CENTRAL MOVEMENT IDEA and then you keep creating around it, or once you get in the mood of the song all the choreography kind of starts flowing in that direction?

8 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

ba8182c983d23f9ead968429d1e9aa80.gifA LITERAL MASTERPIECE!

* SCREAMS IN ALL LANGUAGES * shut up this is better than s ex!!!!! <3 <3 <3

PS - about his AMA video:
I love that he introduced himself, that was cute hah! You don't need any introduction around here ;)
"just make it nice" > that was smart to say :haha:
Side note: his speech was flawless, he did not stutter once... Sometimes I can barely talk in my mother language, I'm impressed :p

2 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

What were Britney’s first thoughts of the S4U choreo??  :hiii:

I love this question...How much did it change from your VERY FIRST ROUND or choreo, or is the final exactly what you created to begin with?