Britney Spears Choreographer Brian Friedman's Exhale AMA

• 2 months later...

Perhaps one of the choreographers can remind themselves, watching me in videos for Britney's choreography. I have been suggesting many moves for titles like Oops... I did it again, One More Time and many others. I know Britney has seen them, which she confirmed me several times in person, but I am not sure about other persons involved. 

But....

The poor thing is also, that the song ideas are not originally from the persons listed and credited. Many where just taken away under false promises, stolen out of my house, beaten out of my person while locked in a bar room, by hyper aggressive political police forces. Those had their base in my hometown in Germany. Those declared that they will list my name but never did and never paid. When Britney got told that in phone calls by mine, she remembered me very well and said that she will ask them about it. Shortly after that, she had that horrible time and moments and lost control of her life.

The authorities did that to me too, to make me look crazy. They filled me up with special prepared beers or coffee drinks. They locked me in a bar room and recorded song ideas and moves, to send them to others. They took about 1000 songideas by that. Many of them became international hits, won Awards and where the best songs of some musicians ever.

I did not find any support and protection. I often lost memories about that incidents for years. But my body was often just a wrack. They once mixed ***** to make me be "creative", which caused lifelong health consequences and destroyed my life.

I have seen often, that they use fake pr stories, about how the song was created, in which moment and what inspired them. Also they kick the story between other musicians and those who publish them, so they can claim, it started totally different. But is not true and not right to do so.

While I ended up to be  homeless (I came from a good family and some houses), I even had no power to file a lawsuit, they where having the high life and taking the awards at Grammy shows, MTV Award and elsewhere. They also placed me several times into clinics, to destroy me rights. These where moments where I had the chance to do something against them. 

I am fighting against injustice and misdoings of these authorities since my youngest years. It is just one part of many misdoings. But I know one thing for sure. The policemen where all formerly in my homecity and some of them obviously from the military secret service. They are a sort of Illuminati network. Some of them where also fake policemen misusing the trust of the people, politicians and others into the state authorities. They where so eval, criminal and corrupt, that they got obviously dropped out.  That made them even more aggressively do their things. Because the music industry gave them obviously power, influence and money, they then did it on and on. The local police was doing nothing and is involved!

Think positive and forgive! I do not want to blame any of the creative persons involved. I highly respect creative people who use their hearts and souls to send love to the world. They obviously seem to get told other stories where it comes from, which they can not control at the very end. 

I only want to warn others and disagree that such people are around musicians.

When I wanted to start a music campaign against police brutality and for freedom & peace in the world, I had only poor luck.

Take care of yourself!

3 hours ago, FrqnC said:

Perhaps one of the choreographers can remind themselves, watching me in videos for Britney's choreography. I have been suggesting many moves for titles like Oops... I did it again, One More Time and many others. I know Britney has seen them, which she confirmed me several times in person, but I am not sure about other persons involved. 

But....

The poor thing is also, that the song ideas are not originally from the persons listed and credited. Many where just taken away under false promises, stolen out of my house, beaten out of my person while locked in a bar room, by hyper aggressive political police forces. Those had their base in my hometown in Germany. Those declared that they will list my name but never did and never paid. When Britney got told that in phone calls by mine, she remembered me very well and said that she will ask them about it. Shortly after that, she had that horrible time and moments and lost control of her life.

The authorities did that to me too, to make me look crazy. They filled me up with special prepared beers or coffee drinks. They locked me in a bar room and recorded song ideas and moves, to send them to others. They took about 1000 songideas by that. Many of them became international hits, won Awards and where the best songs of some musicians ever.

I did not find any support and protection. I often lost memories about that incidents for years. But my body was often just a wrack. They once mixed ***** to make me be "creative", which caused lifelong health consequences and destroyed my life.

I have seen often, that they use fake pr stories, about how the song was created, in which moment and what inspired them. Also they kick the story between other musicians and those who publish them, so they can claim, it started totally different. But is not true and not right to do so.

While I ended up to be  homeless (I came from a good family and some houses), I even had no power to file a lawsuit, they where having the high life and taking the awards at Grammy shows, MTV Award and elsewhere. They also placed me several times into clinics, to destroy me rights. These where moments where I had the chance to do something against them. 

I am fighting against injustice and misdoings of these authorities since my youngest years. It is just one part of many misdoings. But I know one thing for sure. The policemen where all formerly in my homecity and some of them obviously from the military secret service. They are a sort of Illuminati network. Some of them where also fake policemen misusing the trust of the people, politicians and others into the state authorities. They where so eval, criminal and corrupt, that they got obviously dropped out.  That made them even more aggressively do their things. Because the music industry gave them obviously power, influence and money, they then did it on and on. The local police was doing nothing and is involved!

Think positive and forgive! I do not want to blame any of the creative persons involved. I highly respect creative people who use their hearts and souls to send love to the world. They obviously seem to get told other stories where it comes from, which they can not control at the very end. 

When I wanted to start a music campaign against police brutality and for freedom & peace in the world, I had only poor luck.

Take care of yourself!

:jl::blast:

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, FrqnC said:

But....

Take care of yourself!

:weirdmeout:

• Haha 4
On 5/14/2020 at 10:59 PM, BrianFriedman said:

Not sure which comeback you're talking about but for me during Femme Fatale era she had some moments that were better in rehearsal for sure. I don't know why that is but I can definitely say that she was much more nervous that I had ever seen in the past. Britney back in the day was fearless but during Femme Fatale she definitely was more hesitant. I don't know what caused it... only she can answer.

bump and i’m a flop bc i didn’t know THIS happened while i was away and OMG U GUYS HE IS LEGENDARY AND U TALKED TO HIM :crying3:  and the answer i quoted was key!! It was obvious to us back in the day that she felt insecure on stage and Brian confirmed it. Britney shines the most when she is feeling herself and that’s what really has always inspired me from her, her confidence. I hope she tells us what happened one day  :crying1:

5 hours ago, FrqnC said:

But....

Take care of yourself!

What in the Don Philip did I just read

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, FrqnC said:

But....

Take care of yourself!

:disappointed: I'm too high 

10 hours ago, FrqnC said:

But....

Take care of yourself!

Welcome to Tuesday! Would you like cream, sugar or Valium in your coffee? 

:orangu::jl:

12 hours ago, FrqnC said:

But....

Take care of yourself!

:umsaywhat:

This part is interesting:

• - Army1: "What do you think is the root cause of the drastic differences in Briney's dance performance/abilities between eras?"
  • - BF: "Unless Brit is answering the question it's all speculation and opinion. One thing I can say loud and clear is that in my 20 years of history with Britney I have never sold out and spoken about her personal life. I have been there through every single thing you can imagine with her but it's not my place to say. We may not be in contact now but we once were close friends and I would never betray a friends trust and talk publicly about their personal life. What I can say is that I treasure all of the versions we see of Britney."