Britney Spears Choreographer Brian Friedman's Exhale AMA

• Leader
1 minute ago, BrianFriedman said:

The free Britney movement is something I am on the sidelines for. I am not in Britney's life right now and haven't been for some time. I can't really comment on what's going on behind closed doors when I don't know the facts. What I can say is that if Britney wants and is ready to take control of her life then I support that fully. I only and have ever only wanted the best for her and for her to be happy. 

:crying1:

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Ok I lied one more question if not already asked but what is your process when working with Britney? I’m sure you have your own process for teaching everyone but where she’s Britney do you do anything different and does she normally have input? I personally feel like you know how her body moves and you know what looks good on her and not everyone has that connection with a client. That’s why we have so many amazing numbers thanks to you! I just want to know how you break it down. Is there a meeting where you explain it? Do you jump right in? Do you do anything special to help her retain your art? Thank you again! So much love and be safe! Never stop dreaming. You’re a major idol of mine!

Just now, BrianFriedman said:

Obviously this is a question and an answer that I believe everyone knows. Hold it against me was definitely the most difficult. The request was that the choreography be difficult. I had been quoted saying that Britney was killing it in rehearsals which she was. If you've ever done my choreography you know that it is very hard and with so many details and full bodied movements, you have good runs and you have bad runs of the choreography. Britney was killing it at times and other times were a struggle. That doesn't take away from her capabilities as a dancer. She is an incredible dancer as we have all seen that ;)

she just need motivation :crying1:

4 minutes ago, BrianFriedman said:

Obviously this is a question and an answer that I believe everyone knows. Hold it against me was definitely the most difficult. The request was that the choreography be difficult. I had been quoted saying that Britney was killing it in rehearsals which she was. If you've ever done my choreography you know that it is very hard and with so many details and full bodied movements, you have good runs and you have bad runs of the choreography. Britney was killing it at times and other times were a struggle. That doesn't take away from her capabilities as a dancer. She is an incredible dancer as we have all seen that ;)

So why do you think the current state of her dancing is the way it is ???  It’s like night & day with her :tiffanycries:

• Like 1