Britney Spears Choreographer Brian Friedman's Exhale AMA

Gabriel Perez from Puerto Rico πŸ‡΅πŸ‡·Β 
First off , I have to thank you for the most Iconic choreographies in pop culture. Your job rocks and you as well !Β 
Based out of your experience working with Britney ...Β On a scale from 1 to 10... how challenging was it working with Britney’s team through the years? And why did you choose that number... any β€œtea” on behaviors from the ppl around her will also be appreciated. 🀭 

thanks for your art and inspiration! ❀️😍

• Like 1

Hi Brian! First and most important THANK YOU for your GENIUS out of this world work! Slave is legendary and for me sits right after Thriller which hasn’t been topped and tbh can’t. I love all your work! I have a couple questions and would be happy if you had enough time to answer just one! My first question is coming from a place of love and honesty. I’d like to consider it the elephant in the room but how (and if) has working with Britney changed since 2007? I know you were involved for her Femme Fatale era a few years later. It does seem as a fan that her dancing and passion for it has taken a few steps back. I’d like to know if you can answer as to why. It hasn’t been for a single video or performance but overall just consistent for years.Β Your work and her talent of dance will always be iconic but I do feel she’s not leading in that department anymore. Brings me to my second question. Why don’t we see big dance numbers anymore in the industry?! I miss the days of watching people dance! Waiting to see the choreography in the videos and then live! It was part of pop culture and a HUGE part mind you. What happened? Last but not least do you think you have it in you to create another ICONIC number like Slave? I believe I know the answer but I’d like to hear from you! Thank you so much for doing this and your time. I look forward to seeing what’s next. Never stop what you’re doing! Much love, Tom! ❀️

1. Any plans to work with her again in the future?

2. Pros and cons of being a choreographer?

3. Hardest Britney song to choreograph? Favorite Britney song to choreograph?

I'm a HUGE fan of your work. I can't even tell you the amount of times I've down your choreography in my bedroom. haha

Β 

Stay safe out there!Β