Britney Spears Choreographer Brian Friedman's Exhale AMA

3 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

A LITERAL MASTERPIECE! We’d love to have you as a member of our exclusive group!

Yes. Brian, you should know that we don't do this a lot so this is like a really huge deal. 💖 We wanna invite you to have lunch with us. Everyday for the rest of the week. :barbie:

b980ccfe1f2fa107aefeb7b97b86de9f.gif

• Haha 3
17 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Did he also choreograph the Darkchild Remix?

• Brian, did you also choreograph the Darkchild Remix? :gagasmile:
13 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

UGHHH THANK YOUUU. :yesplease: I wanted to ask that too :yasqueen: but i'm not sure cause I have like a vague memory about Britney choreographing that one but I can't remember where or how did I know that. :deadbanana: I just have it in my brain and I'm too lazy to search the internet for receipts. :imacat:

He sure did! That’s why it’s so iconic :livinggg:

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

He sure did! That’s why it’s so iconic :livinggg:

OH MY GOD!!! THIS VIDEO! THANK YOUU!!!

:yasqueen:

P.S. I just subscribed to your channel. Will "try" to learn the Darkchild Remix choreography. But I can't do a spliiit. :queenie:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • what are your favorite chorography you ever made?
  • did the B team consider you to help on Britney: Piece of me / Domination ?
  • whAt did you had for lunch?
  • are you married?
  • what artist would you like to work with in the future that you haven worked with before
  • if Britney would call you to help her in her future comback, will you agree?
  • how much do you earn from each gig? do you get royalties and staff?

:cigney:

Hi Brian, I'm really grateful for all the work you've done with Britney. I hope you can answer some of my questions below. Thank you.

- Have you ever created choreographies for non-singles that Brit has danced to that she didn't end up performing, if so which ones?
- Which choreography has she has the most input in?
- Did she ever learn the dubstep breakdown of HIAM? If so, does footage exist that you'd be able to share please?
- What is your favourite performance of hers (not including the VMA ones)?
- What is the most enjoyable thing about working with Britney?
- What do you admire about her talents the most?
- Are you able to share any fun antidotes or untold behind-the-scene stories about her that fans will enjoy to hear please?
- How conscious is she about what her fans think/say about her performances (especially post-2008/11 ones)?
- Did you ever see her "Piece Of Me" show in Vegas or when it went on tour, and if so what were your thoughts?
- What was your favourite song to perform with her back in the day?
- What song(s) of hers would you have loved to create choreographies for her to perform that you didn't get a chance to?
- Would you work with her again?

• Like 2

Brian, thank you so much for creating magic with our girl throughout the years! :yay:

• What did you think of Britney's work with Andre Fuentes prior to him being replaced as the choreographer for the Circus Tour? (if you had the chance to see the rehearsal footage).
  • Your favorite Britney tour/performance to be involved with
  • What did working with Britney teach you?
  • What's one aspect of working with Britney that you enjoyed the most?

Hi Brian!!.. thank you for all the ICONIC moments you have created for us, we really love you for that.

1) Many people have requested Britney to make the Super Bowl halftime show for several years now, we the fans have started to lose hope as Pepsi many times has declared she would not do this. Technically speaking, you think she would be able to do a performance like this considering her current physical and health conditions?  Maybe it would be more feasible if she shares the show with other artit as Shakira and JLo did? 

2) Before she had the accident filming Outrageous, there were some rumors she was supposed to perform in 2004 VMA dressed as Cleopatra and coming out from a huge pyramid, are those true? If so, could you share some more details on that concept? 

3) We know during 2007 VMA performance pre-production she kind of struggled to find the right people to work with. She shifted the direction of the performance and ended up working with a choreographer she never worked before. Why do you think she did not work with the creative team she used to have? Did she may consult you or any other previous collaborator on this performance? 

4) What are your thoughts on the Work ***** and Make Me choreographies? 

5) Which song on her whole catalog do you think needed to be a single? 

Thank you! :) 

• Like 1
  • Leader
8 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

:umwtf: what?

I'm from India and snakes mean completely different.

We say that every person has feminine and masculine energy and every person has a snake coiled up in them which represents the feminine energy and once it rises it goes through the whole spine and then neck and then becomes a flower on the head.:shocked:

Ohhh??!! In that case :fran:

• Love 1