Dinner with Britney and Jamie Lynn on YouTube on May 14

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

What a shame, that no one stops this and her sister participates in this.

Because she’s always been spoiled, Lynne abandoning Britney so she can take care of Jamie Lynn while Britney tours the world working. When she needs a job, thanks to Britney she gets a job. Everything is handed to her 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
16 hours ago, Buffybot said:

I thought she was refusing to work :heresthetea:

She loves charity and kids. So this event is totally up her ally. Either that or a new era or something to promote is coming.  But I doubt she would use a charity for that. JL would though lol.

• Like 1
16 hours ago, PlayboiMommy said:

Can't wait to see her try and have a regular conversation in front of a live audience :gagasmile:

Hopefully her voice only cracks a thousand times :gagasmile:

She's not as bad of a speaker as she comes off to be sometimes.
Look at all her UK interviews, or any interview with Mario Lopez or anyone that she's comfortable with. She's only awkward/uncomfortable when it's something last-minute scripted with cue cards/forced on the spot (because most of the time when she does, she doesn't even know until last minute... and also, as she said in FTR, she doesn't even know what she can or can't say anymore even in private to people she's working with... because her team watches what she says like a hawk). BUT when she's in a comfortable place and talking about her own life, or kids, or something she's passionate about then she talks totally fluid and normal.  Many introverts are like that.

But yes... depending on the set up or what they talk about... it could be like that or it could be amazing.  

6 hours ago, Dirk said:

it's like her only choice

to stay bored at home or work (and that means at least go out and travel and have some fun here and there)

unfortunally she have to run to tri-star/lou for that.

this is to expose jamie lynn out there. britney will probably record a video with sam of what she's going at home or just telling people how important is to donate and they will include that video there.

Yeah, I think it's gonna be something prerecorded too, Britney and the boyfriend eating and talking about donations.

Just reminded JL has that new show coming out this month. She can't go to TV shows to promote It, so these "events" are the promo, maybe.

To be honest with you I never believed she's refusing to work. The "sources" around Britney love to share lies, like the whole Larry was fired saga. If Brit was refusing, she would stop acknowledge every single thing about her brand, and this is not happening.

The Zone shoutout, Glory recent promo, etc...

Most fans think Britney not working = Britney not doing tours, residency, releasing music... It's much more than that.

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Because she’s always been spoiled, Lynne abandoning Britney so she can take care of Jamie Lynn while Britney tours the world working. When she needs a job, thanks to Britney she gets a job. Everything is handed to her 

Well, it's time for her to do something for her sister, although seeing how Jamie lynn adores the person who is hurting her sister ... it shows you the type of person Jamie lynn is.

• Like 5
  • Super Mods
15 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Well, it's time for her to do something for her sister, although seeing how Jamie lynn adores the person who is hurting her sister ... it shows you the type of person Jamie lynn is.

Exactly, she’s self centered and Britney is naturally a giving person.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 5/11/2020 at 9:13 AM, Chester said:

They’re really trying hard with Jamie Lynn huh

Definitely bc JL has been key in suppressing #FreeBritney

I get very bad vibes from JL. She doesn’t look like a happy person 

they’re rewarding JL by getting her this sure to be cheesy and awful Netflix show 

• Like 1
8 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Exactly, she’s self centered and Britney is naturally a giving person.

She’s screwed bc she’s got kids and no skills to earn a living outside of some very mediocre singing and acting. Without her connections to Lou, she’d be doing reality tv no doubt.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

I don’t think Britney will be there. This is typical JL behavior... using her sister’s celebrity to promote her own stuff. :yaknow: People will watch the entire thing waiting for Britney’s appearance. Jokes on you :makeup:

She will probably show a framed picture of Britney at the end. 

• Haha 3
  • Like 1