Dinner with Britney and Jamie Lynn on YouTube on May 14

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, PrettyGorl said:

She’s screwed bc she’s got kids and no skills to earn a living outside of some very mediocre singing and acting. Without her connections to Lou, she’d be doing reality tv no doubt.

Yeah but you saw her special, she has no personality and that’s the truth, it’s more Lynne being stage mom again and trying to strike out  twice. Britney is just born to do it, even her young pictures she is very charismatic. Sometimes Britney needs to not say things like “she’s more built for this industry than me” 

• Love 1
4 hours ago, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

I dont think Paris and Nicole are tri Star right?

what's a tri-star?

why is nobody shocked at Britney & Paris sitting at the same table for the first time since 2008 :britlol:

considering that, Britney's probably gonna be there for 10 seconds and then leave :pieceofwhat:

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, conceptuel said:

what's a tri-star?

why is nobody shocked at Britney & Paris sitting at the same table for the first time since 2008 :britlol:

considering that, Britney's probably gonna be there for 10 seconds and then leave :pieceofwhat:

Its a virtual dinner party. Everyone will probably dial in from their homes. Could be messy. I'm here for a Britney and Paris reunion though. 

• Like 1
On 5/12/2020 at 6:53 PM, PrettyGorl said:

She’s screwed bc she’s got kids and no skills to earn a living outside of some very mediocre singing and acting. Without her connections to Lou, she’d be doing reality tv no doubt.

Actually some of her music was not that bad and she spent a lot of time and money on it, however she put minimal effort into trying to establish herself and used Lou as her manager. She wrote with many of Taylor Swift and Lady Antebellums co-writers for an album that’s never been released.   She’s apparently been given many offers for reality and always turned them down, but it’s likely she has been told to turn them down. 

She should’ve gone to college and figured things out after. The way they’re talking about this show is like it’s her last shot.

7 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Actually some of her music was not that bad and she spent a lot of time and money on it, however she put minimal effort into trying to establish herself and used Lou as her manager. She wrote with many of Taylor Swift and Lady Antebellums co-writers for an album that’s never been released.   She’s apparently been given many offers for reality and always turned them down, but it’s likely she has been told to turn them down. 

She should’ve gone to college and figured things out after. The way they’re talking about this show is like it’s her last shot.

I never understood why she didn’t do more for her career. Yeah she got pregnant but why didn’t she come back in like 2010 and evolve into a music star like Miley. Her material was good from what I’ve heard, she had all the connections and her sister is Britney Spears. If she’s not a big star today it’s because of her, even if she didn’t go into music, Zoey 101 was so big she could have done other shows. Oh well, full of missed opportunities like Britney but at least Britney is Britney Spears and didn’t sabotage herself during her first project.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

Off topic but I see the reaction symbols were changed once again @Roxxy pls tell @JordanMiller to make up his mind for more than three seconds

It was a lengthy discussion. :donewithit: but Jordan really wants to simplify everything. That's really our word for the week now. Simplify. :blol: And the numbers don't lie. The other reactions were not used as much as these 4. So they got axed. :kidcries:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

Never said her music was bad. If you pay the right people, it’s not hard to make a decent song. But nothing she came out with was amazing. She has a very mediocre voice and limited range in her acting. 

im sure she did turn down reality tv offers, but without Lou that’s all she would be able to book. This Netflix show is not even a last shot bc it will not last. It looks extremely cheesy and hackneyed.