Dinner with Britney and Jamie Lynn on YouTube on May 14

Well most of the celebs involved in this have now removed their IG post advertising it, spit take GIF

Which makes it obvious that they were all getting paid to appear or they all share this same PR - alexis fletcher (Who works with lou). So far the hashtag #comebacktomexdd was shared just 39 times.

This Chantal Jeffries looks like someone trying to boost their music career thru paid promotion. 

Also britneys clip saying she was praying for them kind of came across ... 😐

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
15 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Some people say like Lou Taylor put an spell on JL, I don't think it's the case. Maybe some manipulation, but unlike Britney, her sister has access to outside informations... She can have different perspectives about what's going on with Britney and who Lou Taylor really is... she had more than a decade to do something.

She just doesn't care, Bryan and Lynne too. They all win with the c-ship. What If Brit cut them from her life again? I don't think B would let them in completely misery, but a substantial change could happen in their lives with the owner of the money in control, what If she retires?

The sad part is that Britney must be used to be taken advantage of by her family, so for her maybe it's normal her sis do something like that, using her to promote herself.

Or Britney realizes, but pretends not to see the reality...

Her entire family is complicit at this point.

I can see in the future JL and Lynne making a scene about how they were fooled by Jamie, playing the victims.

I would leave Bryan out, he never used Britney for fame or anything that JL is doing and they get along hence why she put him in charge of her trust initially until Jamie gained control over it. Bryan was around more stepping for Jamie during 2016 and she was a lot happier. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
On 5/15/2020 at 12:00 PM, Buffybot said:

Some people say like Lou Taylor put an spell on JL, I don't think it's the case. Maybe some manipulation, but unlike Britney, her sister has access to outside informations... She can have different perspectives about what's going on with Britney and who Lou Taylor really is... she had more than a decade to do something.

She just doesn't care, Bryan and Lynne too. They all win with the c-ship. What If Brit cut them from her life again? I don't think B would let them in completely misery, but a substantial change could happen in their lives with the owner of the money in control, what If she retires?

The sad part is that Britney must be used to be taken advantage of by her family, so for her maybe it's normal her sis do something like that, using her to promote herself.

Or Britney realizes, but pretends not to see the reality...

Her entire family is complicit at this point.

I can see in the future JL and Lynne making a scene about how they were fooled by Jamie, playing the victims.

12 years have passed and there is no justification for her family, I am afraid that one day the machine will break down or, worse still, the person will fall.
I am impressed that her family does not have empathy, an unknown person has power, that they allow irreparable harm to her daughter, sister, friend, etc. and nobody says anything and closes their eyes and mouths.

It seems good to me that Britney  wants to help her family (I think we all would), but with certain limits, they have their profession and are financially independent and that in order to have a profession and be financially independent, they do not have to harm her daughter, sister, friend, etc., nor take away her rights.

What will happen when she retires? her father, Lou M. Taylor, Larry, the lawyers, etc will have their money.
Jamie will pay bills to Lynne as he has been doing and help Jamie Lynn.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I would leave Bryan out, he never used Britney for fame or anything that JL is doing and they get along hence why she put him in charge of her trust initially until Jamie gained control over it. Bryan was around more stepping for Jamie during 2016 and she was a lot happier. 

I agree that Britney looked happier when Bryan had a bigger role in her life. She clearly liked him, and the relationship with her niece was so pure...

However, he probably is ok with his sister c-ship situation, and this is wrong. He didn't do nothing to "damage" Brit like the father, but he didn't help either. Benefits from Brit money, just like others.

Jamie Lynn is desperate yes, but we always talk about her and Jamie... Lynne and Bryan silence all these years had consequences for Britney.

4 hours ago, Winter _90 said:

12 years have passed and there is no justification for her family, I am afraid that one day the machine will break down or, worse still, the person will fall.
I am impressed that her family does not have empathy, an unknown person has power, that they allow irreparable harm to her daughter, sister, friend, etc. and nobody says anything and closes their eyes and mouths.

It seems good to me that Britney  wants to help her family (I think we all would), but with certain limits, they have their profession and are financially independent and that in order to have a profession and be financially independent, they do not have to harm her daughter, sister, friend, etc., nor take away her rights.

What will happen when she retires? his father, Lou M. Taylor, Larry, the lawyers, etc will have their money.
Jamie will pay bills to Lynne as he has been doing and help Jamie Lynn.

Yep. Obviously If I was rich I'd help my family too, this is normal to do but like you wrote, with certain limits. I'm sure Britney will always help her sister, mother, etc... but she can't be their cash cow.

JL didn't work for a decade, do we really think her husband paid for her luxury mansion and lifestyle during this entire time? Her career as country singer never took off.

The family is ignorant but also greedy, they know how much can cost Britney freedom, making her own decisions and to do the choices for the empire.

Honestly I think they would freak out If Britney retires. Yes, her legacy generates money: vinyl, streaming catalog, musical, cheap things like The Zone... But the tours and residencies = where the real money's at.

Hologram Britney (like the Whitney one, for a world tour) can't happen If she's alive. I think they can handle Britney not working situation up until next year. Then things will start to crumble, Britney brand maintain way more people than a regular popstar does.

I have no doubt the family pressures her to work, maybe in a subtle way. Remember the whole fable her team said for years: Britney needs to always do something, so Vegas is perfect for her, having a rotine with her weekly concerts and more stalibity with her kids...

She can have rotine and do more things... like charity work, spend her time helping kids in need... But, Vegas three times a week can bring way more easy money for everyone involved.

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Buffybot said:

Yep. Obviously If I was rich I'd help my family too, this is normal to do but like you wrote, with certain limits. I'm sure Britney will always help her sister, mother, etc... but she can't be their cash cow.

JL didn't work for a decade, do we really think her husband paid for her luxury mansion and lifestyle during this entire time? Her career as country singer never took off.

The family is ignorant but also greedy, they know how much can cost Britney freedom, making her own decisions and to do the choices for the empire.

JL doesn’t live in a mansion, all her videos and pics are at Lynne’s home (owned by Britney). JL lives in a small single story home but she’s said a few times she’s quarantining with Lynne. I actually believe she’s not ever taken a significant amount of money from brit, and neither has Bryan. 

Britney knows she’s the cash cow for the family though and I feel after we all speculated on her crying on stage during the POM European dates - she has some terrible anxiety that she has to keep working for her boys, her parents, her crew, Larry and Lou etc. One of the conditions of the POM tour was apparently that she was allowed to keep using the private jet Planet Hollywood loaned to her during POM - she used to fly back to LA whenever she wasn’t performing. During FF and Circus the c ship made her fly commercial. They really pushed her to her limit on the last tour and she wasn’t having it.

It is looking clearer and clearer now that she was being guilt tripped or persuaded to perform for one reason or another.