Dinner with Britney and Jamie Lynn on YouTube on May 14

29 minutes ago, I've Just Begun said:

...The caption obviously means Britney is going to be part of it. If you can't get that from reading it I don't know what to tell you :)

it's implied but it's not a confirmation, not saying she won't be there, but it's not a literal confirmation

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

it's implied but it's not a confirmation, not saying she won't be there, but it's not a literal confirmation

What's the point in being so pedantic though? Anyone reading would know Jamie Lynn isn't actually arranging the guests of a planned charity event publicly over her Insatgram bio, so it really is a confirmation. 

2 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

Yeah I doubt she would have included her in the caption if it wasn't already planned 

She could just be using her name for attention so people like us tune in. 

PS the emoticons haven’t been working for me and it’s sad to type with no expression. Help @JordanMiller

• Like 2
1 hour ago, I've Just Begun said:

What's the point in being so pedantic though? Anyone reading would know Jamie Lynn isn't actually arranging the guests of a planned charity event publicly over her Insatgram bio, so it really is a confirmation. 

subjective

2 hours ago, S0ggyBiscuit said:

She looked gorgeous that day...

Britney-Spears-wore-tight-blue-jeans-gre

2013 was a new beauty peak for her

Also, it was our last great, active and relevant year; we had chart topping singles, iconic music videos and countless stunning candids and relaxed public appearances

Exhale should be more thankful for the blessing that 2013 was :meryl:

• Love 1
  • Like 1