Dinner with Britney and Jamie Lynn on YouTube on May 14

8 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

I never understood why she didn’t do more for her career. Yeah she got pregnant but why didn’t she come back in like 2010 and evolve into a music star like Miley. Her material was good from what I’ve heard, she had all the connections and her sister is Britney Spears. If she’s not a big star today it’s because of her, even if she didn’t go into music, Zoey 101 was so big she could have done other shows. Oh well, full of missed opportunities like Britney but at least Britney is Britney Spears and didn’t sabotage herself during her first project.

IA. She moved to Nashville and poured all her money into writing, singing, jamming lessons. She lived there for 2-3 years and there's a lot of youtube videos of her performing at small bars/festivals, she even appears in a youtube video with a country legend called Pam Tillis writing a song, but then she appears to have just given it up one day. Oh and she never put any of this on social media(??) - like I think she was trying to make a name for herself, but she could've taken such an advantage out of it - if she'd used Larry or someone as her Mgr.

I was watching a documentary about a flop british singer, Kate Nash, trying to make it in LA and she eventually gave up and tries to become a songwriter for other artists (because publishing deals are more lucrative) and an actress. This is exactly what JL's done.

• Love 3