Vote For Your Favorite/Least Favorite Track 7 From Britney’s Albums

RadicalOptimism

Favorite Track 7  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. Lucky (such a classic! Love it!)

2. Unusual You (beautiful song!)

3. Do You Wanna Come Over

4. I Love Rock N Roll

5. I Will Be There

6. Freakshow

7. Seal It With A Kiss

8. Outrageous (Outrageous is ok.. just not really my genre but i don’t dislike the song)

9. Til It’s Gone (it’s not a bad song but the vocal production and blending is terrible) 

5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok thank goodness all 3 of us see the same color. I still don't know which of us is color blind. You + me who sees RED or Jordan who sees PINK. :kidcries:

I didn't screencap it but I'm pretty sure it was a similar color to the bar we see with quotes, or the Submit Reply button. I think it's definitely redder than pink

18 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I didn't screencap it but I'm pretty sure it was a similar color to the bar we see with quotes, or the Submit Reply button. I think it's definitely redder than pink

Thank you! It is red. But he insists it's pink. :haha:

What are the two colors you see on our logo at the top? 

FAVOURITE: "Do You Wanna Come Over?"
"Lucky" is very good lyrically, but "DYWCO?" is the unquestionable best track 7 for me. It's an absolute Britney classic and reminds me a lot of her pre-Circus works. The pulsating electropop sound, the playful lyrics and seductive vocals, the wild chorus: it's just all so perfect.

LEAST FAVOURITE: "I Love Rock 'N' Roll"
Sure, it's fun and cute, but "ILRNR" is not anything special. I definitely prefer the original version.

11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

in the threads it looks white, but in the bottom section looks pink

roxxy.png

OMG eww i'm not pink to you guys? :weirdmeout:

I see pink everywhere cause i'm just on my tablet all the time. I checked desktop view now and you're right, I am white on the threads. I wanna look pink everywhere... :yasqueen:

13 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Beast Wars: Transformers it used to be a very popular tv show with their groundbreaking graphics :outwithit: lol

latest?cb=20080407100003

And the only Transformers I like :martini:

I watched this too growing up. Isn't this the one with the black widow and she's a girl? :lostney:

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Yes! She was with the Tarantulas guy or however he was called

220?cb=20160322094219

Oh yes thats her. I don't remember that Tarantula guy tho. Is it right that there is a Cheator. Cheetor. Or am I delusional. It's coming back to me in bits. And he's a... cheetah? :unreal:

Archived