Vote For Your Favorite/Least Favorite Track 7 From Britney’s Albums

RadicalOptimism

Favorite Track 7  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Time for round 7 ladies and gents :wigsnatched: winner of favorite track 6 was Toxic by almost half of all votes - 46.94% and least favorite Track 6 went to Body Ache by over half of all votes - 53.06%. There was a clear favorite and a clear not so favorite in this round. Probably the most polarizing :gloria: 

So for Track 7 my favorite is: Unusual You and least favorite is: I Will Be There (I don’t hate it but I bop more to the predicted least favorite Til It’s Gone :mcry:)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

Bops left, right and centre I still see :ohwut:

Fav - Unusual you, close runner up was freakshow. 
Least fav - Seal it with a kiss because it’s one of the most forgettable songs on FF and while Til it’s gone’s vocals are questionable, the song slaps :duadance:

Yassss at Unusual You and you’re right about Til It’s Gone BUT Seal It with a Kiss? :tiffanycries: 

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I love me some Unusual You though. It’s so heavenly :kyliecry:

I was gonna pick that one but I opted fo IWBT because I like to be different :goat: and controversial.

I wanna be there when you touch fire

4 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I was gonna pick that one but I opted fo IWBT because I like to be different :goat: and controversial.

Then you should’ve voted for Seal It with a Kiss as least favorite because that is controversial :haha: I’m listening to it right now and it is a bop and a half. It’s the first song I heard besides Hold It Against Me & Till The World Ends when it leaked. This girl I went to school with that models posted a video to this song a week before it came out officially. I was this ***** really made me listen to a leak :imacat: but I fell in love :mcry:

Oh my gawd I didn't expect this. I can't pick between Lucky and Outrageous. :o

Wow ok so I can't vote for Seal It With a Kiss as least fave without voting for fave. I'll link the other threads first while deciding. I think this is the toughest for me so far. :deadbanana:

Lucky / Till it’s gone.

the reason I chose Lucky was that I  can spend days and days without listening to it but once I do, I listen to it over and over again. 

I already have my thoughts for track number 8, It’s going to be hard to choose between touch of my hand and blur. :crying1:

• Content Curators
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Then you should’ve voted for Seal It with a Kiss as least favorite because that is controversial :haha: I’m listening to it right now and it is a bop and a half. It’s the first song I heard besides Hold It Against Me & Till The World Ends when it leaked. This girl I went to school with that models posted a video to this song a week before it came out officially. I was this ***** really made me listen to a leak :imacat: but I fell in love :mcry:

I cant do that to my love seal I don't wanna be known as the bishh with bad taste:didilie: 

I wanna be there when you touch fire

3 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Oh my gawd I didn't expect this. I can't pick between Lucky and Outrageous. :o

Wow ok so I can't vote for Seal It With a Kiss as least fave without voting for fave. I'll link the other threads first while deciding. I think this is the toughest for me so far. :deadbanana:

So today I found out that not everyone is particularly fond of Slay It with a Kiss :gloriascary:

Archived