Vote For Your Favorite/Least Favorite Track 7 From Britney’s Albums

RadicalOptimism

Favorite Track 7  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Waaa nooo...  :queenie:

I'm literally the only one who voted for Outrageous as fave. :kidcries:

I used to be OBSESSED with it, made a tons of choreographies to it. It was so FIERCE. But now, I just can't get over the fact that it was done by this very sick individual... sorry :wontcry:

9 minutes ago, IgorMarleyBasic said:

I used to be OBSESSED with it, made a tons of choreographies to it. It was so FIERCE. But now, I just can't get over the fact that it was done by this very sick individual... sorry 

I just wanna be happy. In a place where love is free. Can you take me there. Somebody. Ooh~ :crying1:

10 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I used to watch the first seasons too, but I think my favorites were Time Force and Wild Force

Ok tea the stories are better than the rest that's why it's everyone's favorite. Taste, Pokie. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

I prefer the older ones and Megaforce on the newer ones. But I really prefer the japanese Sentai shows overall because the guys are all men like they're adults. The Power Ranger guys are all teens. :unreal:

Freakshow.

I  know Unusual You is also a very good track but Freakshow has loads of personality. Britney co-wrote it. And it was one of the first tracks done by a mainstream pop star which featured dub step.

"me and my girls bout to get it on/grab us a couple of boys and go"

Flawless queen skips the drinks and goes straight for the d to the ink's

:barbie:

This one was really tough. Yesterday my friends and I were literally talking about our fav songs from each album, and my picks were I Will Be There / Lucky.

This time I had to follow my childhood heart and the sleepless crying nights and choose Luckytumblr_mg6qtdX8YM1s2rxivo1_250.gif

Least fav: Till It's Gone. OBVI:queenflopga:

8 hours ago, OOPSY said:

Lucky / Till it’s gone.

the reason I chose Lucky was that I  can spend days and days without listening to it but once I do, I listen to it over and over again. 

I already have my thoughts for track number 8, It’s going to be hard to choose between touch of my hand and blur. :crying1:

OMFG finally someone stans Blur. :clap:

It is such an underrated song from the army and it's one of her best songs. The Early Mornin' from Circus. Next one it is going to be really tough. :sobbing:

Archived