Vote For Your Favorite/Least Favorite Track 7 From Britney’s Albums

RadicalOptimism

Favorite Track 7  

73 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Roxxy said:

:deadbanana:

Did you see that being an Exhale+ subscriber also gives you the highlight? Please tell me you saw that. :haha:

I remember reading but legit did not notice until you pointed it out :gloria: I thought he meant the text would be a different color, but now that I went back to read the posts I see it so clearly. Don’t blame me though I’m still drinking my coffee :haha:

Just now, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Likes the movie Catwoman, dislikes Seal It with a Kiss what’s coming next cause my heart can’t take it

*types something and then deletes* nvm :haha:

Catwoman is good though if only for Halle Berry and that costume, and except Mark Ruffalo. I don't like him. :unreal:

3 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I remember reading but legit did not notice until you pointed it out :gloria: I thought he meant the text would be a different color, but now that I went back to read the posts I see it so clearly. Don’t blame me though I’m still drinking my coffee :haha:

:deadbanana:

I guess you gotta have a flaw and it's that. Not every hot guy can be perfect ya know. :haha:

4 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

I love Cinderella but Slumber Party turned two Britney haters in my life into semi fans and that’s the song that did that so gotta give her the :wigsnatched: for that 

So Cinderella would've been your pick if not for SP? So fan favorite never had a chance on you? Why did I strongly feel like you would be into that anyway. :unreal:

Archived