[POLL] Worst Britney Spears song of all time?

Worst Britney Spears song of all time? [Multiple votes allowed]  

393 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:
  1. The Beat Goes On
  2. Dear Diary
  3. Intimidated
  4. Early Mornin'
  5. The Answer
  6. Radar
  7. Freakshow
  8. Perfect Lover
  9. Get Back
  10. Blur
  11. Mmm Papi
  12. My Baby
  13. Rock Boy
  14. Don't Keep Me Waiting
  15. Brightest Morning Star
  16. Just Luv Me

yikes what is diss hunny? :ohwut: wow imagine having the worst taste of all time :fakecry: 

these are literally all good :deadbanana:(maybe except for radar and rock boy) plus - intimidated, early mornin', the answer, freakshow, perfect lover, get back and blur are literally top tier tracks and are nowhere, i repeat nowhere near her worst :martini:

all i can say is thank GOD you didn't make this thread cause the backlash would have been dangerous :ohwut:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, DignifiedLove said:

yikes what is diss hunny? :ohwut: wow imagine having the worst taste of all time :fakecry: 

these are literally all good :deadbanana:(maybe except for radar and rock boy) plus - intimidated, early mornin', the answer, freakshow, perfect lover, get back and blur are literally top tier tracks and are nowhere, i repeat nowhere near her worst. all i can say is thank GOD you didn't make this thread cause the backlash would have been dangerous :ohwut:

Well according to your poll results you should've only put Soda Pop, Big Fat Bass, Body Ache, Chillin' With Lou and Pretty Girls and there was no need to include all those amazing songs that only YOU don't like

Most of the songs on this list are actually good. The lack of taste. My least fave is The Beat Goes On or Mmmm Sloppi. Neither of which were available. And I'm bout to get alot of hate for this but I actually really like Chillin' With You. And what's wrong with Why Should I Be Sad? That's in my top 3 from Blackout. It's obviously the best vocal performance on the album and has some of the best lyrics in her whole career.

12 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

ok sweetie, care to list me 16 other songs that deserve to be on that list instead? :chrissy:

1. I Will Still Love You (Featuring Don Philip)

2. I'm So Curious

3. Walk On By

4. You Got It All

5. When I Found You

6. Don't Hang Up

7. Rock Boy

8. Rock Me In

9. Don't Keep Me Waiting

10. Ooh La La

11. How I Roll

12. It Should Be Easy

13. Invitation

Body Ache, Passenger, and Hard To Forget Ya can stay...

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well according to your poll results you should've only put Soda Pop, Big Fat Bass, Body Ache, Chillin' With Lou and Pretty Girls and there was no need to include all those amazing songs that only YOU don't like

then explain to me how each song so far, except for two, has at least one or more vote? 

sure, we can narrow it down to that selection but there are also other songs aside from those which you had mentioned that are not necessarily amazing either and/or lack elements like cohesion, rhythm, proper layering, etc. things like too much autotune or just all around poorly-structured songs that are missing proper verses. 

ironic enough - now that i found you, passenger and til it's gone are actually three of my PERSONAL favorite tracks. they hold a special place in my heart, and while they may be my favorite, i can also acknowledge how the tracks lack proper cohesion and are all around sloppy in one form or another. i mean for ****s sake dude, those songs aren't even her. yes, i love those songs (like you) but they are objectively some of her worst. :deadbanana:

again, that list is compiled through more of an objective standpoint. yours on the other hand seems far more subjective and i suggest you try to understand or work on that more. i mean, the fact that you even think blackout is one of her worst albums and think britney jean, BRITNEY JEAN, is better tells me enough about your deluded perception, but please, keep saying it outloud. :cackling:

33 minutes ago, BritneysB said:

2. I'm So Curious

3. Walk On By

4. You Got It All

5. When I Found You

6. Don't Hang Up

7. Rock Boy

8. Rock Me In

9. Don't Keep Me Waiting

10. Ooh La La

11. How I Roll

12. It Should Be Easy

13. Invitation

so not even 80%? just as i thought aq9Apl8.gif  

also, what is this walk on god slander??? you got it all????? DON'T HANG UP?? that song is literally known for being an all-time fan favorite aq9Apl8.gif how i roll???? after all the critical-acclaim it received? INVITIATION??????aq9Apl8.gif 

messssssss :cackling: 

to end this - i will still love you, i'm so curious and rock boy were actually pretty close contenders but they fell a little short. close but no cigar. oh well, you can try again sweetie. :chrissy:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, BritneysB said:

2. I'm So Curious

3. Walk On By

4. You Got It All

5. When I Found You

6. Don't Hang Up

7. Rock Boy

8. Rock Me In

9. Don't Keep Me Waiting

10. Ooh La La

11. How I Roll

12. It Should Be Easy

13. Invitation

Invitation is a masterpiece what’s wrong with you?!?

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Don’t Cry is actually one of the better songs on BJ. It’s better produced than it should be easy and hold on tight which are not on the poll.

theres some other questionable songs on this poll as well. 

I voted for Chillin’ with you. It’s by far the worst song she has ever released. My baby is also pretty bad. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Deyonce said:

Most of the songs on this list are actually good. The lack of taste. My least fave is The Beat Goes On or Mmmm Sloppi. Neither of which were available. And I'm bout to get alot of hate for this but I actually really like Chillin' With You. And what's wrong with Why Should I Be Sad? That's in my top 3 from Blackout. It's obviously the best vocal performance on the album and has some of the best lyrics in her whole career.

Imagine thinking WSIBS displays the best vocal performance on Blackout :ohwut:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Ryan Godspeed said:

what's with y'all hating dear diary :ohwut: it's a cute bop

exactly my point. there are literally ZERO bad songs on oops but let them seethe. :ohwut:

1 hour ago, Britneylandia said:

Invitation is a masterpiece what’s wrong with you?!?

i'm not even a big glory fan and even i can accept that invitation is a damn good song :ohwut: 

42 minutes ago, Peter Pan said:

Don’t Cry is actually one of the better songs on BJ. It’s better produced than it should be easy and hold on tight which are not on the poll.

theres some other questionable songs on this poll as well. 

I voted for Chillin’ with you. It’s by far the worst song she has ever released. My baby is also pretty bad. 

don't cry has a great instrumental, don't get me wrong, but the vocal delivery and lack of climax causes it to fall flat. hold on tight and isbe are easily superior (despite the underwater vocal effects in isbe). :ohwut: and i agree, CWY takes the cake for me but My Baby? no ma'am :ohwut:

• Love 1