[POLL] Worst Britney Spears song of all time?

Worst Britney Spears song of all time? [Multiple votes allowed]  

393 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

17 minutes ago, babyimmafreak90 said:

None of these are her worst for me. Some among them, sure. But that duet she did with that xfactor contestant for her first album is the worst. Cringe factor 11/10. 

HATLM and DYWCO do NOT belong on this list :martini:

nobody had a problem with that song until the x-factor fiasco though ohwut.jpg 

plus their voices went pretty well together, the melody was cute and britney was serving mariah vocals :ohwut:

i mean, it's not that great of a great song, i agree, but it fell short to make the list in the op by literally just a few spots martini.gif 

he about to lose me ft. myah marie and dywco ft. p*rez h*lton can stay put where they are however :chrissy:

• Love 1
9 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

nobody had a problem with that song until the x-factor fiasco though ohwut.jpg 

plus their voices went pretty well together, the melody was cute and britney was serving mariah vocals :ohwut:

i mean, it's not that great of a great song, i agree, but it fell short to make the list in the op by literally just a few spots martini.gif 

he about to lose me ft. myah marie and dywco ft. p*rez h*lton can stay put where they are however :chrissy:

:ugh:

I hated that tacky duet in 98 and I hate it now. She served vocals the entire album that “song” was already on the forgettable half of the track list. It can go :begone:

So her voice is pretty absent on the chorus, but that is Britney in the verses. And HATLM is one of the better tracks on FF. And the live performance with live/probably prerecorded vocals :yesplease:

This is slander and I’m not having it :bichpls:

DYWCO is overhyped on here, think what you want about it. It’s middle of the road for me :chrissy:

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

drag them jayden :chrissy:

But pokemonspears taste is so.....concerning:decisions: I mean...imagine finding freakshow and get back Britney’s worst songs:xfactorlook:having blackout as your least favorite album:surething: and then having Bronka Jeanulupy in your top 5 of brits best albums:billiebarf::ohwut::rupaulslap: so saddening...:tiffanycries: 

Ma poor pokeflopstarspears is possessed by the Bronka Jeanulupy spirit:disappointed:I pray everyday, that he finds an excorcist that cures him of his bad taste and Britney Jean love:crying1:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

not when he's dragging early mornin' and the masterpieces off of blackout. :chrissy:

we will keep ha in our prayers. chrissy.gif

That's why he asked me to make you take out DYWCO from the list so that he'll take back Early Mornin'. Pleaaase. :yasqueen:

3 hours ago, BritneysB said:

1. I Will Still Love You (Featuring Don Philip)

2. I'm So Curious

3. Walk On By

4. You Got It All

5. When I Found You

6. Don't Hang Up

7. Rock Boy

8. Rock Me In

9. Don't Keep Me Waiting

10. Ooh La La

11. How I Roll

12. It Should Be Easy

13. Invitation

Body Ache, Passenger, and Hard To Forget Ya can stay...

This list starts off great and just gets worse as it goes on, sorry. 
Walk on by, don’t hang up, how I roll, invitation... :tina:

oh la la and rock boy should be on the list though :groovin:

• Like 1

I feel very attacked...

WHY is He about to lose me on the list and WHY have two people voted for it? It’s one of my faves hahaha😂

also songs that i feel isnt bad at all are, Hard to forget ya, Everybody, why should i be sad, trouble for me and do you wanna come over 😩 **** my music taste, right? 

5 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

But pokemonspears taste is so.....concerning:decisions: I mean...imagine finding freakshow and get back Britney’s worst songs:xfactorlook:having blackout as your least favorite album:surething: and then having Bronka Jeanulupy in your top 5 of brits best albums:billiebarf::ohwut::rupaulslap: so saddening...:tiffanycries: 

Ma poor pokeflopstarspears is possessed by the Bronka Jeanulupy spirit:disappointed:I pray everyday, that he finds an excorcist that cures him of his bad taste and Britney Jean love:crying1:

this drag omg go off wtf :ohwut: 

and yes his taste is um...very....questionable to say the least :cackling:

that's why WE as an exhale community don't find his opinions to hold much value nor should we take anything he says too serious. at the same time, i also think he says certain things to get a reaction out of people or to simply be 'quirky' and 'different', who knows. we shall keep ha in our prayers tho. :ohwut:

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Oscararthur said:

I feel very attacked...

WHY is He about to lose me on the list and WHY have two people voted for it? It’s one of my faves hahaha😂

also songs that i feel isnt bad at all are, Hard to forget ya, Everybody, why should i be sad, trouble for me and do you wanna come over 😩 **** my music taste, right? 

HATLM is on the list because of Myah Jean 

HTFY isn't bad but it isn't good either. The lyrics are horrible.

Everybody - too much autotune and vocal processing

WSIBS - falls flat. Pitchy vocals. Sugarfall should have been on Blackout instead

TFM also isn't bad but it isn't good either. It's a very heavy song and aged horribly

and DYWCO is a travesty. I can see why Team B saw no potential to release it as a single