[POLL] Worst Britney Spears song of all time?

Worst Britney Spears song of all time? [Multiple votes allowed]  

393 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

11 hours ago, blackoutbixxh said:

:teigen:

The intention was there, execution not so much 

I smell your breath, it makes me cry 

I think now that these weren't supposed to be the lyrics, but she came in, fudged it up and did her recording that day and they could not ask her to come back. Hence why later albums were done with vocal stand ins, and something from when Blackout was recorded- didn't one of the producers say that she only came in for the shortest time periods, recorded then just waltzed out not waiting for approval.

• Like 1

Why is HATLM on this list? :badthoughts: It’s my favorite song off of FF. Also, WSIBS shouldn’t be there either. :rlynow:

I kinda don’t think Alien should be on this list either. I like it a lot. However, I understand the mess of a vocal processing is a valid concern and so I understand why it’s there.

Anyways, I voted for Chillin’ With You and Passenger. Can’t stand either of those songs. I know it’s generally hated here, but Body Ache is one of my most tolerated songs off of BJ. I don’t mind listening to it at all, and I may even like it a bit. :yeahhh:

• Haha 1

From this poll I voted for Big Fat Bass and Chillin' With You, but I also don't really like:

Mmm Papi

Scream and Shout (Hit Boy Remix), love the original though

Crazy (with Kevin Federline), it's a feature... but it's not a very good song. At all. 

I didn't really like Dear Diary that much either, but I relistened to it recently and it's not as bad as I thought it was.

10 hours ago, xkhingx said:

WHY IS “WHY SHOULD I BE SAD” HERE

YALL DONT LIKE IT NOW?

:howdareyou:

literally the weakest song on blackout but go off :ohwut:

10 hours ago, Marlean said:

How could you forget Mmm Papi on that list!??? I hate it with a passion! It makes me angry and furious just thinking about it! 

Mmm Papi is a bop and sounds like it can be in a hersheys commercial or sumn ohwut.jpg

stream this excellence ohwut.jpg 

8 hours ago, chizwhiz said:

Pretty Girls and Everybody are bops.

Private show is absolutely awful though.

Everybody is a mess and Pretty Girls literally notorious for being her worst single, what do you mean alex? ohwut.jpg

8 hours ago, WhateverYouNeed said:

it's excellence, luv. Great to  finally see you realising it :ohwut:

no @WhatYouNeed slander allowed ohwut.jpg 

8 hours ago, helloitsme said:

It should be easy

is a melancholy bop and club anthem, no further slander allowed. ohwut.jpg 

7 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

where's my baby?:lessons:

my baby? i'm sorry, she remains unbothered and doesn't compete where she doesn't compare :ohwut:

2 hours ago, ol123 said:

Trouble For Me with no votes. 

This is what i like to see. 

Tasteful. Britney Spears Thank You GIF

to be fair, it barely made it on that list...i think it was like 19th or 20th worst or sumn :ohwut:

1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

Why is HATLM on this list? :badthoughts: It’s my favorite song off of FF. Also, WSIBS shouldn’t be there either. :rlynow:

I kinda don’t think Alien should be on this list either. I like it a lot. However, I understand the mess of a vocal processing is a valid concern and so I understand why it’s there.

Anyways, I voted for Chillin’ With You and Passenger. Can’t stand either of those songs. I know it’s generally hated here, but Body Ache is one of my most tolerated songs off of BJ. I don’t mind listening to it at all, and I may even like it a bit. :yeahhh:

why wouldn't hatlm (ft. myah marie) not be on there? ohwut.jpg 

and wsibs is arguably the weakest off of blackout and incredibly shaky, sounds like i'm listening to a demo which sucks cause i love pharrell's productions ohwut.jpg 

1 hour ago, Isla said:

From this poll I voted for Big Fat Bass and Chillin' With You, but I also don't really like:

Mmm Papi

Scream and Shout (Hit Boy Remix), love the original though

Crazy (with Kevin Federline), it's a feature... but it's not a very good song. At all. 

I didn't really like Dear Diary that much either, but I relistened to it recently and it's not as bad as I thought it was.

i'll never understand this fanbase's hatred with mmm papi, it's really not that bad...like at all. it sounds very polished and groovy. ohwut.jpg 

and i was only considering main tracks, not features ohwut.jpg 

and serve...dear diary is gorgeous ohwut.jpg 

24 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Everybody is a mess and Pretty Girls literally notorious for being her worst single, what do you mean alex? ohwut.jpg

Everybody was made for blackout but they probably couldn’t afford the royalties because it samples the Eurythmics. 

PG is cringey but the instrumental is good, the lyrics are what let the song down but I find it really catchy 

38 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

to be fair, it barely made it on that list...i think it was like 19th or 20th worst or sumn :ohwut:

why wouldn't hatlm (ft. myah marie) not be on there? ohwut.jpg 

and wsibs is arguably the weakest off of blackout and incredibly shaky, sounds like i'm listening to a demo which sucks cause i love pharrell's productions ohwut.jpg 

i'll never understand this fanbase's hatred with mmm papi, it's really not that bad...like at all. it sounds very polished and groovy. ohwut.jpg 

and i was only considering main tracks, not features ohwut.jpg 

and serve...dear diary is gorgeous ohwut.jpg 

Lol sorry, I’ve always found Mmm Papi a bit annoying. One of the bonus tracks could have easily replaced it.

43 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Everybody was made for blackout but they probably couldn’t afford the royalties because it samples the Eurythmics. 

PG is cringey but the instrumental is good, the lyrics are what let the song down but I find it really catchy 

The sample isn't the issue. It's the way she sounds so tone-deaf and all the excessive autotune. It literally lacks cohesion and is choppy af

• Haha 1
  • 1 year later...