[POLL] Worst Britney Spears song of all time?

Worst Britney Spears song of all time? [Multiple votes allowed]  

393 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For some. Reason I truly love Soda Pop. I think her voice was so powerful on that track and I like the whole thing. He About to... Is a pretty good song. Production wise is crappy, but I enjoy it nonetheless.  The rest of the list is indeed, terrible. I could probably say Big Fat Bass is okish and that is it. The rest should have never been created

• Love 3
  • Like 1
22 minutes ago, Bigno said:

For some. Reason I truly love Soda Pop. I think her voice was so powerful on that track and I like the whole thing. He About to... Is a pretty good song. Production wise is crappy, but I enjoy it nonetheless.  The rest of the list is indeed, terrible. I could probably say Big Fat Bass is okish and that is it. The rest should have never been created

soda pop has great vocals i agree. it isn't that bad i guess, just depends on the vibe :ohwut: late 90s cheese at its finest 

hatlm gorgeous verses and a great bridge, it's everything else that makes the song fall short, i'm with you there. BFB drags on for way too long, one of her worst by far and glad you agree with the rest of list. nothing but #demfacts  :walkoff:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, DignifiedLove said:

soda pop has great vocals i agree. it isn't that bad i guess, just depends on the vibe :ohwut: late 90s cheese at its finest 

What is this unfair treatment. :lessons: When i said i liked Soda Pop on your BOMT ranking thread, you came for me. :kidcries:

29 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

this drag omg go off wtf :ohwut: 

and yes his taste is um...very....questionable to say the least :cackling:

that's why WE as an exhale community don't find his opinions to hold much value nor should we take anything he says too serious. at the same time, i also think he says certain things to get a reaction out of people or to simply be 'quirky' and 'different', who knows. we shall keep ha in our prayers tho. :ohwut:

PREACH:meryl: drag him!:trash:but what can I do tho:crying1:ma sugar flop boo is possessed:fakecry: but maybe I should just heed yr words and keep him in my prayers:tiffanycries:

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

What is this unfair treatment. :lessons: When i said i liked Soda Pop on your BOMT ranking thread, you came for me. :kidcries:

i mean it's definitely one of, if not, the weakest song off BOMT :tina: 

like it's not that bad but it's also cause her first four albums barely have any bad songs to begin with :tina:

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

i mean it's definitely one of, if not, the weakest song off BOMT :tina: 

like it's not that bad but it's also cause her first four albums barely have any bad songs to begin with :tina:

Barely have any bad songs but I remember you saying you were disappointed in me for liking it and called me tasteless or something. Make it make sense. You don't love me. :kidcries:

• Haha 1