[POLL] Worst Britney Spears song of all time?

Worst Britney Spears song of all time? [Multiple votes allowed]  

393 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Coupure Electrique deserved a spot on the list.

Bad song and her French accent is terrible. No idea why she thought singing in bad French was a good idea.  The song is just bad anyway. 

I like Till It's Gone... One of the few songs off BJ that I can listen to...

I'm surprised to hear some people don't like certain songs. 

Why Should I Be Sad is also a good one.

I don't get the hate for Soda Pop either. It's not a song I listen to but it doesn't bother me at all. It's not her worst one for sure. 

21 minutes ago, Adam Wiatrowski97 said:

Making fun of someone’s lips is really cheap. I also have small lips (they look different because of braces now). Thats how I was born

Umm i have thin lips too, but i was referring to Jamie Flop and everyone knows it, yet, you're here crying about it :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: And for the record: i'm not the only one that calls her like that (yeah, i called her that way in this thread but other people calls her like that and in other much worst ways, always referring to her thin lip, in other threads), but unlike you i don't care, cause they're not talking about me :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: P.S. no one asked you to stop and read my "cheap" comment but here you are, arguing with a stranger (with thin lips) on a forum on the internet and you're acting like you're trying to school me or something... Well, that's cheap too, sweetie :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

2 hours ago, HardToForgetYa said:

Umm i have thin lips too, but i was referring to Jamie Flop and everyone knows it, yet, you're here crying about it :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp: And for the record: i'm not the only one that calls her like that (yeah, i called her that way in this thread but other people calls her like that and in other much worst ways, always referring to her thin lip, in other threads), but unlike you i don't care, cause they're not talking about me :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: P.S. no one asked you to stop and read my "cheap" comment but here you are, arguing with a stranger (with thin lips) on a forum on the internet and you're acting like you're trying to school me or something... Well, that's cheap too, sweetie :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

You didnt have to write an essay :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: Jokes about someone’s appearance are stupid, thats all. I dont care if Its a private forum or not

2 hours ago, Glittilicious said:

Coupure Electrique deserved a spot on the list.

Bad song and her French accent is terrible. No idea why she thought singing in bad French was a good idea.  The song is just bad anyway. 

I like Till It's Gone... One of the few songs off BJ that I can listen to...

I'm surprised to hear some people don't like certain songs. 

Why Should I Be Sad is also a good one.

I don't get the hate for Soda Pop either. It's not a song I listen to but it doesn't bother me at all. It's not her worst one for sure. 

There will be no slander of Brit's international multilingual multi-accent persona on my watch!!!!!!!!!! 

Youre Wrong GIF

(Jokes aside her pronunciation of the words in Coupure Electrique is indeed quite terrible) 

• Like 1