[POLL] Worst Britney Spears song of all time?

Worst Britney Spears song of all time? [Multiple votes allowed]  

393 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Everybody :donewithit:

Why Should I Be Sad is not that bad, but compared to the other songs from the poll, it does deserve a vote.

Where are Get Back or Bangerz though?

And I demand DYWCO, NTIFY and HATLM be removed from that poll :liar: Also Don't Cry, one of the best songs from BJ :beynah:

Mmm Papi, My Baby or Dear Diary should be there instead (not because I don't like them, but because are the ones that most users name as the worst song)

Everybody isn't that great, I agree. It's mostly bad cause of the excessive filters and autotune. Plus, she's literally off-key. beynaah.gif

Get Back is literally one of her greatest songs ever wyd sis the flop jumped out. beynaah.gif And the reason I didn't include Bangerz is because I wasn't including features. If I was, that horrid S&S remix would have been on it as well. beynaah.gif 

DYWCO is trash...the annoying man who sounds like a pig in the chorus and soda can noises are catastrophic to the ears sweetie. Overall, it comes off as so redundant, played out and is probably her most overrated track of all time. :beynah:

NTIFY starts off great but literally goes off-beat in the pre-chorus. Plus, it's missing a proper second verse and bridge (:orangu:) thus making it qualified to be one of her worst. And Don't Cry is literally so shaky and all over the place. Like NTIFY - it starts off great but ends up falling short. Don't be delusional. :beynah: 

And with HATLM - it's a decent song, but like I stated above - Myah's screeching tone screaming and repeating the same 5 words make you want to slit your ears. The lack of a proper chorus ruined what could have been one of Britney's best tracks. liar.gif:beynah:

And I contemplated placing Mmm Papi but it's really not as bad as the fanbase makes it out to be. Plus, you can tell she put her heart and soul into that song. It's a very polished, commercial-sounding song compared to the others on the list. :beynah: 

My Baby and Dear Diary - no ma'am :beynah:  I'm sorry half this fanbase prefers meaningless club anthems and lacks the attention span to even appreciate how cute those two tracks are. Sure, they aren't anywhere near her best but they are also not amongst her worst. :beynah:

Case closed. Next case. SRVeCis.gif 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Plus, she's literally off-key. 

Wait what. She's off-key on Everybody:idkney:

7 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Get Back is literally one of her greatest songs ever wyd sis the flop jumped out

Omg what. I don't like Get Back too omg i never skip a song - ever. But if I would, i'd skip that. And greatest songs ever?! Are you kidding me? :yesokay:

10 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

DYWCO is trash

Oh sis... :unreal:

10 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

And Don't Cry is literally so shaky and all over the place

Whaaat? It's one of the best from Britney Jean and she sang that too. :lostney:

12 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

And I contemplated placing Mmm Papi but it's really not as bad as the fanbase makes it out to be. Plus, you can tell she put her heart and soul into that song.

Taste. 💛

11 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

But it's my song to you. :idkney: i'm roxeh, and that makes you c0 ckeh, and that makes us lovey. Aw~! ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Please don’t ruin our legacy like dat. :crying1:

6 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Mmm Papi doesn't deserve the hate it gets chrissy.gif 

You’re right. It deserves much more hate. :chrissy:

• Haha 5
13 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Wait what. She's off-key on Everybody:idkney:

Yes wtf and they try to counterbalance her pitch by using excessive autotune :beynah:

Omg what. I don't like Get Back too omg i never skip a song - ever. But if I would, i'd skip that. And greatest songs ever?! Are you kidding me? :yesokay:

Get Back is PERFECTION wtf sis I am appalled :drag: 

One of the only few songs on Blackout that's a 10/10 :drag: The production and vocals are everything :drag:

Oh sis... :unreal:

What? It's true it's true :chrissy:

Whaaat? It's one of the best from Britney Jean and she sang that too. :lostney:

Her vocals on Don't Cry are garbage and it literally goes flat, she should have un-sang it :tina: 

Taste. 💛

wbk <3 :arianabye:

20 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Yes wtf and they try to counterbalance her pitch by using excessive autotune 

Omg i never noticed this. I shall give it a listen after this spin of Britneyezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

21 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Get Back is PERFECTION wtf sis I am appalled :drag: 

One of the only few songs on Blackout that's a 10/10 :drag: The production and vocals are everything :drag:

Omg I'm so shocked you're a Get Back stan? :unreal:

22 minutes ago, DignifiedLove said:

Her vocals on Don't Cry are garbage and it literally goes flat, she should have un-sang it

Huwaa but it's a good sad ballad. :crying3:

• Love 1