If you had to delete one of Britney's studio albums from her discography... what would it be?

Jordan Miller

Delete a Britney album  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, if you put all the albums together, it's the one that just doesn't fit with the rest. Even Britney Jean is like FF's little sister. 

Blackout is the one that shouldn't have happened :lessons:

I mean, I don't agree but I respect you and I love your consistency. That's why I already knew you were gonna pick Blackout because it's no secret that you dislike that album, cause you're not a h0e like everyone else. A gentle handsome king is what you are. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Obviously I would pick Britney Jean - but because I can't.....

Circus.

There was something about the momentum for Britney the ARTIST that stopped with Circus. I feel like ITZ and Blackout were so edgy and experimental - and when circus came out, I felt very underwhelmed...it was obvious that it wasn't about propelling her artistry forward, and just pushing 'typical hits' like womanizer and the trying-too-hard-to-be-controversial "if you seek Amy"

There is a reason I have her first four albums framed on my wall and not the others. I honestly associate that era with the beginning of the c-ship. Part of the promotion was 'for the record' where we saw Britney tearfully compare her life to being in jail. So yeah. I pick circus. 

Disclaimer: I love most of circus and the circus tour was fantastic.....but I said what I said! 

1 minute ago, Roxxy said:

I mean, I don't agree but I respect you and I love your consistency. That's why I already knew you were gonna pick Blackout because it's no secret that you dislike that album, cause you're not a h0e like everyone else. A gentle handsome king is what you are. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

I don't dislike it, I mean, it has Break the Ice, Ooh Ooh Baby, etc.

I would never delete any Britney album or song (maybe just Bangerz :wontcry: ) but we have to admit it's just very different than anything she did before or after. And some may say, yeah, it's different, because it's the best, but I'm not sure about that. I mean, whoever picked Oops or BOMT or the other albums, it's like, do they even like Britney Spears? :idkney: 

6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't dislike it, I mean, it has Break the Ice, Ooh Ooh Baby, etc.

I would never delete any Britney album or song (maybe just Bangerz :wontcry: ) but we have to admit it's just very different than anything she did before or after. And some may say, yeah, it's different, because it's the best, but I'm not sure about that. I mean, whoever picked Oops or BOMT or the other albums, it's like, do they even like Britney Spears? :idkney: 

Ok I agree with a lot of the things you mentioned and i'm glad we're agreeing because the other thread was exhausting. :wontcry:

Ooh Ooh Baby

✔✔✔

I would never delete any Britney album or song

✔✔✔

maybe just Bangerz

I like it. :yesokay:

whoever picked Oops or BOMT

✔✔✔

Thank God you love the Britney album. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

ugh i went with oops....

it's not my least fav of those, but i was torn between it and femme fatale. i went with it just bc i knew femme fatale would get voted to hell more than the others 100% lol

it would be a tragedy bc of the fact that it's her second highest selling and is iconic and the era was peak etc etc but i mainly went off artistry. bomt was her first album, you can't delete it even though it's probably the weakest of the 8.

britney charted a ton of new ground for her, she wrote a lot of it, it marked a big shift in image etc. it was her growing up album and if you delete it, you go from cutesy teen to grown *** *** queen on ITZ in one swoop without the rebellious new adult on britney

itz and blackout simply cannot ever be removed, they are the two most integral alongside bomt and both have become insane cult classics and much more critically acclaimed in retrospect--i think if reviews were rewritten tomorrow, ITZ would be 76-82 and blackout probably at 80-82 on metacritic. they simply must remain.

circus is just bc i love it sonically, and because it proved she was not DOA after 2007-2008. it was experimental af imo

femme fatale lives largely in part due to it being the most popular choice to eliminate but also because it really was far more boundary pushing that oops and was a bit better sonically imo. neither had much britney influence in their final form so i don't feel too guilty about choosing.

glory is her late game baby and proved she was still passionate and forward thinking. cannot get rid of that someday cult-classic

Tf ? Femme fatale is even better than oops in my opinion ! Glory and **** *** are my least favs :shaktongue: hiam , ttwe , Iwg , io , ddb, tfm, ttyh, basically all of the songs on femme fatale are way better than any song on Glory including make me and love me down , yes I said it :snarky:

I thought I’d pick Bertha Jane but tricky Jordan cut Myah Marie out :tifflmao: so it was really hard for me. I went with Britney because I hardly listen to it anymore. The pros from that era were her performances, tour, MV’s and her cute movie, but its just not one of my favs from Brit  :janet:. When i hear her say “I know I may be young” I think girl we not anymore but we still lipping those 2001 vocals hmm :lollipop:

Circus has well Circus, Womanizer, Shattered Glass, Kill the Lights and maybe Out From Under. The rest is pretty darn awful so, Circus. This could have easily been an amazing EP with no ****ty fillers

The others are good albums. I mean, yes maybe Glory didn't have such an iconic song as Circus, but it has a more consistent structure and better songs.

I hated Britney Jean, but as Jordan took it out of the game, I'd say Femme Fatale. 
I didn't click with this album, it was too electro-ish for me. The sounds had nothing original, it followed the music trend of this period.
Britney never really had very meaningful or personal lyrics, but this album is the worst, it could have been sang by any other popstar...
sorry mean girls GIF

By the way, I really think Glory was underrated. Most of the songs were really cool, and the whole album is coherent. 

Archived