If you had to delete one of Britney's studio albums from her discography... what would it be?

Jordan Miller

Delete a Britney album  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I wanna know the story behind each one especially the Britney album. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

15 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Britney’s albums as gifs according to yall :fran:

Femme Fatale :firega:

Circus :gloriascary:

Glory :imhere:

Baby :chrissy:

Britney :whatitellu:

Oops :lizzie:

Blackout :howdareyou:

In The Zone :imacat:

Femme fatale is just happy to be classed as a Britney album, unlike Britney Jean :alook:

Circus is shook that everyone just came for the jugular :fruit:

Glory is shy and is honoured not to be in the bottom two because it’s still the baby, even though she deserves better  :mcry:

Baby is not happy, but she’s not surprised either :clown:

Britney is just neutral about it, she’s not vibing with it all and she’s just happy where she is right now :duadance:

Oops is vibing, she knows she’s an amazing album but she’s gunning above her weight :ahhhhh:

Blackout knows it should be the least removed album but In The Zone has 0% :howdareyou::imacat:

PS I am not sober whatsoever 

16 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Femme fatale is just happy to be classed as a Britney album, unlike Britney Jean :alook:

Circus is shook that everyone just came for the jugular :fruit:

Glory is shy and is honoured not to be in the bottom two because it’s still the baby, even though she deserves better  :mcry:

Baby is not happy, but she’s not surprised either :clown:

Britney is just neutral about it, she’s not vibing with it all and she’s just happy where she is right now :duadance:

Oops is vibing, she knows she’s an amazing album but she’s gunning above her weight :ahhhhh:

Blackout knows it should be the least removed album but In The Zone has 0% :howdareyou::imacat:

PS I am not sober whatsoever 

Perfection. Thank you for indulging me.  ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

• Leader
4 hours ago, Luminous said:

Let me revisit her entire discography again and i'll be back later, is hard now that BJ is not part of the poll!

yBR87dw__R5SX4hfmfdr2cylofU=.gif

EDIT: Ok, so, I'll be quick here, I will say goodbye to "Circus" BUT I have to say that I barely listen to BOMT tbh. Beyond the singles, I don't listen to the album so much, beautiful ballads but no bops. The first two albums have the nostalgia factor in their favor, it is not fair for the rest, but yeah... bye bye Circus (even tho i love Circus, IUSA and Unusual You).

I can't at people who deletes "Britney" or FF, which is POP PERFECTION... the hell is wrong with u? :gunriah:

The GIF :yasqueen:

7 hours ago, Roxxy said:

What the hell... and it can't be Britney Jean? i - :dead:

Ok it was tough picking between Femme Fatale and Glory but I voted for the latter because atleast FF gave us two Hot 100 #1s and four Top 10s overall and a tour and 4 singles and 2 bonus remixes and a leaked cover that was included on her tour setlist. Femme Fatale gave us a lotGlory gave us nothing but two singles and 3 promo singles with a world tour that wasn't even about the album. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

I love me some FF but it aged like milk. Do I still bop to it? Of course I do, but you can’t do my girl Glory like that. Slumber Party music video > FF videos. And that’s the T ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Circus was as underwhelming as Glory, I chose Circus even though it has actual hits unlike Glory. Circus has very boring fillers throughout most of the album (except Unusual You), Glory has some ok fillers.

I don't mind if ITZ doesn't exist. Outside of Toxic, The Hook Up, and Everytime, I never cared for the album or the era.

I’ll have to agree with my sisters and I’ll also have to say Glory.

its not a bad album, I like it a lot, but I wasn’t very excited when the album first came out. I think I was so disappointed on Britney/her career at that time that the album didn’t cause me an impact. 

That’s it, I love you glory, but I had to pick you. :katycry:

UGH. This hurts with the results for BRITNEY.

It's PERSONAL ... a stab to my soul... owwww....

It makes me think. I wear Blackout loudly on my sleeves but my TRUE fave might actually be Britney. I love Blackout for partially aesthetic reasons and it is cooler to claim around non-pop fans (or not, oh well, haha) but it's not my true ONE AND ONLY, nahhhhhhhhh. Hard choice!!

Blackout is my outer shell and BRITNEY is my deep heart and soul.

It's probably my biggest inluence, too. Without BRITNEY, I'm not meee (Before the Goodbye ref). I'd be a shell of myself. I relate to the words & sass the most, as well, but those sounds, man... ...mmm, they attached to my bones.

I feel like if some don't like that album, do they truly like POP music?!!! I mean, today's pop is so different, probably a different genre without the name, so maybe it makes sense. I have a hard time seeing how someone can love Britney Spears and not like the album Britney. 

I'm comforting myself with the album now, so I'm good. :gelis:

[Verse 1]
You try to read me, you try to figure out
You try to breathe me, but you can't blow me out
You try to feel me, but I'm so out of touch
I won't be falling, you won't have to pick me up

[Pre-Chorus]
Sorry if I sound confused, I don't feel the way you do
But I won't turn around, but I won't turn around

[Chorus]
Think that I might back down, but I won't
Think that I might have doubts, but I don't
No insecurities
Won't you just let me, let me be?
Think that you know me now, but you don't
Think that I can't stand on my own
Ain't my philosophy

[Verse 2]
Trust in my instincts, trust that I know what's right
These are the reasons that keep you up at night (At night)
Tell me, "Go slow, this is my flow"
'Cause you don't know, know what I know
Let me tell you how it feels
Baby, it's time that you've seen me for real

[Pre-Chorus]
Sorry if I sound confused, I don't feel the way you do
But I won't turn around (won't turn around)
But I won't turn around

[Chorus]
No insecurities
Think that you know me now, but you don't
Think that I can't stand on my own
Ain't my philosophy

[Verse 3]
Trust that I know, this is my show
Letting you know, gotta go the way I go
Trust that I know, this is my show
Letting you know, gotta go the way I go

[Chorus]
No insecurities... ... ...

edition dancing GIF by Britney Spears

If we’re talking career wise it has to be Glory because all of her other albums were iconic or super successful, and Glory didn’t have much of an impact unfortunately (It’s one of my favorite albums though). If we’re just talking about sound I’d choose Circus (I’d miss it greatly). 

:imhere:

I’ve been an work all day and only just got to this thread. And I am shocked at the amount of people going for glory and FF :ohmygawd:

Can’t believe someone voted ITZ or BO though :hideous:

Im saying Circus. It is not a polished album, nor is it cohesive and it is the only Britney album that features a recycled song. Most of the album has a horrible, preproduction sound. The track list was all over the place, yet they let songs like amnesia end up a bonus track in one country. Both FF and Glory are quite polished, cohesive albums and everything before Circus was during Britneymania, so ICONIC. 

Circus, you gotta go :yaknow:

9 hours ago, RJE9718 said:

Sorry femme fatale been a fan since the start but femme fatale felt rushed and artificial I love the singles and a few other such as selfish and don’t keep me waiting but it is the next weakest after BJ, also it’s the start of the will.i.am partnership that led to the awful scream and shout that very straight person loves for some reason and Britney Jean even though there were some good ones on there too, femme fatale has the most skippable tracks too I.e. big fat bass, how I roll, drop dead beautiful , criminal etc 

don’t hate me but that’s my choice and reason behind it

:gimmemoar:

I feel exactyl the same ! "Artificial" was the word I was searching for... :icant2:

• Content Curators

i could live without never hearing a glory song again

i mean dywco is catchy buttttt

its that or work *****

and ill think ill go with britneys last hit single :chrissy:

so myah jean stays and glory goes

before anyone attacks me my opinion will probably change by tomorrow so dont worry

Archived