If you had to delete one of Britney's studio albums from her discography... what would it be?

Jordan Miller

Delete a Britney album  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To the people, who actually chose BOMT and OIDIA...:ohwut: I just want to talk :lessons: how can u chose to delete the albums that basically made her a household name, the 2 albums that are diamond, the album that is the best selling teenage album, the album was the best selling female album of the 2000s, the albums that introduced us to Britney Freaking Spears:nyheadache: the albums that have her most iconic videography:disbelief: the albums that basically started Britney’s career:beynah:. And you cannot just delete circus. Circus was her huge comeback era, it was her first album since in The Zone to sell 500k, it was her first huge era since in The Zone,:tiffdrink:, the album itself sold 4 million by 2009, it had her biggest hit (womanizer) since toxic which was 4 years since, no1. Album, no.1 single, included her huge documentary for the record and basically the album was her second peak of fame (plus beauty:gobaby:) (2008-2011) which ALSO btw, formed the base of success for femme fatale. The circus album, gave her her highest grossing tour and first tour that hit 100 million dollars and above. The circus album is the reason she isn’t not known as an artist who’s career got ruined from her personal issues:lessons:hate to sound rude but u guys looked so stupid when u voted that:nyheadache: burn yr breathe heavy accounts :drag:

1 hour ago, JordanMiller said:

And it CAN'T be Britney Jean:gagasmile:

Nor can it be the Greatest Hits. :fran:

It must be one of the studio albums. :gunriah:

I'll start.... toodles Femme Fatale (:yasqueen:)

Your turn. Seven years bad luck if you read this and don't participate. :goat:

delete-britney.jpg

If not Britney Jean then I keep them all Jordy

Archived