If you had to delete one of Britney's studio albums from her discography... what would it be?

Jordan Miller

Delete a Britney album  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, JordanMiller said:

And it CAN'T be Britney Jean:gagasmile:

Nor can it be the Greatest Hits. :fran:

It must be one of the studio albums. :gunriah:

I'll start.... toodles Femme Fatale (:yasqueen:)

Your turn. Seven years bad luck if you read this and don't participate. :goat:

delete-britney.jpg

Are you stating that FF is your second least favorite Britney album? ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

difficult but glory

i don't judge anyone but Britney is one of her best records her transition from being a lolita good girl to a woman.

if you are a new britney fan i understand and its ok but

remember

in that moment of history , In the zone, femme fatale , baby one more time, and oops was the best of the best on their moments, and was times that people can't choose what to hear like now, you only have a radio, a tv or album store. (ok femme fatale youtube was already the monster that is now, but nothing like the old days of MTV)

9 minutes ago, EasyThere said:

Why she has at least 3 albums worse than Glory :(

I dislike Femme Fatale, Circus and BOMT as a whole more than Glory. But to me, there was nothing that truly marked Glory for me as an event, video or a single song that I can't live without. Femme Fatale served looks on IWG, Inside Out and TTWE is a bop. She was successful in this era and also we got this unforgettable picture:

Britney-Spears-Femme-Fatale-Photo-Shoot-

You cant delete that :gagasmile:

i can't delete circus because it was a great comeback with some awesome singles.

Baby one more time is also a worse album, but you can't delete the iconic songs, videos and lewks she served

What the hell... and it can't be Britney Jean? i - :dead:

Ok it was tough picking between Femme Fatale and Glory but I voted for the latter because atleast FF gave us two Hot 100 #1s and four Top 10s overall and a tour and 4 singles and 2 bonus remixes and a leaked cover that was included on her tour setlist. Femme Fatale gave us a lotGlory gave us nothing but two singles and 3 promo singles with a world tour that wasn't even about the album. ezgif-2-b9502a805e77.jpg

Let me revisit her entire discography again and i'll be back later, is hard now that BJ is not part of the poll!

yBR87dw__R5SX4hfmfdr2cylofU=.gif

EDIT: Ok, so, I'll be quick here, I will say goodbye to "Circus" BUT I have to say that I barely listen to BOMT tbh. Beyond the singles, I don't listen to the album so much, beautiful ballads but no bops. The first two albums have the nostalgia factor in their favor, it is not fair for the rest, but yeah... bye bye Circus (even tho i love Circus, IUSA and Unusual You).

I can't at people who deletes "Britney" or FF, which is POP PERFECTION... the hell is wrong with u? :gunriah:

I think it should be Blackout that had to be deleted. 

No it's a joke please don't kill me !! :tongueney:

It is actually a very hard question. I think none of them should be deleted they all have something to offer. 

buuuuuuut maybe I would choose to delete "Britney Jean" album if and only if Work ***** would have come out as a stand alone single. 

@EasyThere not you getting sad over me deleting Glory when it's not even your stan album (Circus) and on your debut thread, you called Blackout her best album. I could've chosen Circus because it wasn't as polished as Femme Fatale and wasn't as artistic as Glory but I didn't. 

But you slander my stan album anyway. :crying2:

Archived