Comparing Britney's IG captions - Before and After the Facility

Urbanney

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Oooh I never even considered this hypothesis ^^ :omg:

Thank you bb <3

I know writing styles can change, but it changed "overnight." One day she was typing with the old style, and now she all of this sudden has this new style and it's been used ever since. It wasn't a gradual change imo.

Well it is possible that sudden "overnight switch" happened in her head after that facility thing, who knows:mj: I know it's unusual but in those circumstances things may happen... 

I hate how she keeps deleting posts. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY? When she reposts, it doesn't resurrect my comment (of course) and I get salty! Everyone else seems to LOVE it, "queen of reposting." WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY?  Not funny or cute. Why be so positive about THAT?! I'm going to want to STOP commenting. :icant::britdrown:

Also, is it just me or does she bring up God way more often than before? Maybe it just bothers ME because I'm an atheist who thought Brit was private about that stuff, but maybe not... Maybe I'm on to something because we KNOW that Lou is one of those very conservative Christians and it bothers me, as it should because she's apparently anti-gay as you sleuths discovered.

On 4/14/2020 at 10:00 PM, NormaJeanSpears said:

i prefer to believe one of the following:

1. she intentionally has made it look "crazy" to piss her handlers off and encourage them to release her, same as refusing to record music

2. she actually has less restraint on posting now than before rather than more. in this scenario...she's just a wacky mom. she types like a mom; an out there mom, but she's an artist and therefore not a normal person so that's expected and probably a good sign. she undoubtedly still has her posting controlled, but perhaps she's just writing her own captions and choosing content more freely now and the posting itself and final moderation is handled by others

How does a mom type? I'm genuinely curious and now I worry I might type like a mom even though I'm NOT one and I don't wanna seem like one, haha.

If I have to be honest I get the feeling that her previous style of writing which you're talking about is the one that reflects that someone else was writing her captions, whereas her current style, with lots of emojis and erratic punctuation patterns, suits her personality and the content that she posts more. I don't know if it makes sense, but t's like the more "professional" style of writing makes me think that she had some type of community manager, but now she's doing it herself and that's why it looks more personal and natural, but of course we're not forensic linguistics so there's no way to know that for sure :pleaseshhh:

i went as far back as 2015 looking at her instagram posts, and i noticed there was a woman britney took a bunch of selfies with and called her her best friend. does anybody know who this was? n i think it is britney posting now. i dont think her posts seem crazy, i mean the white bathing suit caption was pretty weird but as far as her pictures i like to think its because britney spent her whole career getting hair and makeup for hours. shes on a hiatus now and shes also a spiritual person and seems like she cares more about self happiness and finding beauty in life instead of just skin deep. its refreshing to see her so raw and natural when basically everyone else is trying to look like kylie jenner. 

her ig was so cute before the facility, they totally ruined everything.

U guys have to understand that Britney will do not use her social media, she's very sensitive, a lot of people in Hollywood do not use social media, they have a team, they at least approve what's being out or knows what's out. and britney is not even from ig generation. so it makes even worse that she have a **** team for her social media, she's surrounded by outdated people, her team is so tacky they should hire young people, tristar is a mess.

11 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

What I don’t like is that she’s apologetic on the captions now. Like she’s defensive and explaining too much what she’s doing. It’s lame and weird. “PS: I’m obviously not dancing ... I’m just very bored!!” Also, wtf with all the PSs

Because of us doing exactly this and dissecting her behaviour 24/7 :firega:

On 4/15/2020 at 6:42 AM, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I think your hypothesis Is right, I just think you got it flip the wrong way. I think before the facility it was her team. After she showed up to court, her account started looking different. I been saying these post are really her 

compare her writing in 2007, in her blogs, in her messages, etc.

she def doesn't write like that, esp. w/ the punctuation.

she was barely expressive though "!!!!!!!!!!!!" is def not her. 

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

her ig was so cute before the facility, they totally ruined everything.

U guys have to understand that Britney will do not use her social media, she's very sensitive, a lot of people in Hollywood do not use social media, they have a team, they at least approve what's being out or knows what's out. and britney is not even from ig generation. so it makes even worse that she have a **** team for her social media, she's surrounded by outdated people, her team is so tacky they should hire young people, tristar is a mess.

ikr?

she still has 24 million followers, and before these messy posts, her videos were as viewed as Ariana's or Beyoncé's lol... 

it's just that it looks extremely cheap & unflattering. I'd like her to have an A-list instagram, doesn't mean that it's fake, just some decent pics.

another day, another wasted potential for brit-brit

Archived