Imagine how tired we are. Rihanna says she "lost" R9

People are brats. Her first album came out 6 years after Britney’s first and she’s had almost just as many albums, and many more collabs. Give her a break, maybe she’s not feeling inspired to do music atm. Do you want Rihanna Jean? She’ll put it out when she’s ready. shes worked hard and done a lot. 

personally Im not super excited about a Reggae album, isn’t that basically what music if the sun and most of a girl like me are? But she’s RiRi, so she can do what she wants. :rihit:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

I wonder if by the time the album comes out no one will care or the hype is so big that everyone ends up being dissapointed.

I mean that’s gonna be how it unfold, just like the story of the girl who cried wolf, maybe that should be here title. :chrissy:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2

Ok LOVED Rihanna up until 1-1-2020. She doesn’t owe us an album but please don’t play with us it’s annoying and there are plenty of new artists dying to release their work. So don’t think I really care if she lost it she can keep it. I’m sick of the old queens of pop music s******* on fans maybe she could use a flop. 

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Jakeuskhan said:

Ok LOVED Rihanna up until 1-1-2020. She doesn’t owe us an album but please don’t play with us it’s annoying and there are plenty of new artists dying to release their work. So don’t think I really care if she lost it she can keep it. I’m sick of the old queens of pop music s******* on fans maybe she could use a flop. 

Doja Cat took her spot as the current badass b.itch in R&B/Hip-Hop. (i know no one can take Rihanna's place but y'all know what I mean).

AVN Awards on Twitter: "If you missed Doja Cat's outfit at the ...

Rihanna better come and take her spot back. I feel women in music have to work three times as hard as a man to get to the A-list level, and then they have to work twice as hard as that after they turn 30 because society's ageism. I'm sure RiRi is making sure she gets it right, but I feel when artists take too long of a break, they lose touch of the pulse of music. 

Best shaking GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
On 3/30/2020 at 12:58 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

Rihanna is the closest thing you get to A modern day Madonna. 

Between Rihanna and Pink. Those two are the closest things you will get to the artistry and visual interpretation to a modern day Madonna. 

@JordanMiller

You don't think GaGa is a modern day Madonna? And I'm not saying this because of the past comparisons, but I mean Gaga can be controversial, reinvents herself, she has elaborate live performances, pushes social issues, challenges gender/ sexuality roles, advocates for the LGBTQ+ community, and writes songs that can be the fun pop song and also the "woke" political track. :joanne:

Rihanna is very ******, badass, fashionable, gives great live performances, but I don't think she is as controversial, or as outspoken for socially conscience rights. But I do think P!nk is a modern day Madonna as well. :fran:

Lmao has anyone not thought to stop asking and posting??? Once the hype goes down on their radars is when they gotta start pushing that ish out ... Rihanna still has so many stories and coverage with all she is doing she is playing chess right now and is only going to move when we all aren’t looking... she wants to make sure she is not overshadowed this time and is playing it the way she should have with anti before her team sped everything up to meet up with drakes release in the summer. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block