Imagine how tired we are. Rihanna says she "lost" R9

• Leader

Rihanna is trolling us, saying she "lost" the album. :tired:

WE'RE IN A PANDEMIC AND NEED SOMETHING TO HOLD ONTO. :didilie:

EX7qMJWXkAM8Dua?format=jpg&name=medium

Previously, Rih opened up to British Vogue about the forthcoming album.

She says it'll come out whenever she decides (:gagasmile:) and feels free to make a body of work that she sees fit. Cohesive records are so 2019 :deserves:

The ~release date~

“I can’t say when I’m going to drop,” she says (it could even be out by the time you read this). “But I am very aggressively working on music.” 

The concept:

“I don’t want my albums to feel like themes. There are no rules. There’s no format. There’s just good music, and if I feel it, I’m putting it out.”

Reggae-themed album:

“Oh no, that is happening. I feel like I have no boundaries. I’ve done everything – I’ve done all the hits, I’ve tried every genre – now I’m just, I’m wide open. I can make anything that I want.”

Thoughts?? 

EUYMSZjX0AIFqBd?format=jpg&name=large

EUYMSZDXYAAGgU8?format=jpg&name=large

rihanna-vogue.jpg.ba2d508fe0466297c050e0d83bc80809.jpg

• Like 2
Rihanna is hard at work on her confirmed Reggae album. She doesn't know when it will drop. Having an island feel from an island girl. I'm thinking summer vibes baby..

She's in the final stages basically approving the final mixes and tracklist and mastering of the album.

Basically she wants the album to be perfect considering it's a follow up to her most celebrated album by the critics Anti.

You ready for A summer treat from the Barbadian queen of pop. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Leader
9 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:
Rihanna is hard at work on her confirmed Reggae album. She doesn't know when it will drop. Having an island feel from an island girl. I'm thinking summer vibes baby..

She's in the final stages basically approving the final mixes and tracklist and mastering of the album.

Basically she wants the album to be perfect considering it's a follow up to her most celebrated album by the critics Anti.

You ready for A summer treat from the Barbadian queen of pop. 

Hey @Spicechinodiva! We posted this almost at the same time :walkonby:

Mine was just a few minutes before yours so I merged your thread into mine 🙏 Thank you for posting!! ♥️ 

I love her and her music , I also think she has all the right to decide whenever she's ready to release new music or not and of course I respect that, but why does she have to be mean and flaunt her reluctant behavior like that , like I get it you're tired of people asking when you're droppin new music but your losing fans and people forget about you also you're not getting any younger and things get more difficult so it's just like .... Don't be too supercilious because one day karma is gonna get you :riri:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I was listening to Unapologetic today for the first time. I only liked the singles :bop: She's right though. She has had the hits and she was putting out record after record. From what I hear her fashion and makeup business are doing great, so it's not like she's in need of a hit.

She wants to make something that she's passionate about and I totally get that.

• Like 4
20 minutes ago, Livin4art said:

I love her and her music , I also think she has all the right to decide whenever she's ready to release new music or not and of course I respect that, but why does she have to be mean and flaunt her reluctant behavior like that , like I get it you're tired of people asking when you're droppin new music but your losing fans and people forget about you also you're not getting any younger and things get more difficult so it's just like .... Don't be too supercilious because one day karma is gonna get you :riri:

Rihanna is the closest thing you get to A modern day Madonna. 

Between Rihanna and Pink. Those two are the closest things you will get to the artistry and visual interpretation to a modern day Madonna. 

@JordanMiller

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block