Imagine how tired we are. Rihanna says she "lost" R9

4 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Good things come for those who wait.

Patience is a virtue. 

Plus word is it's a triple album.

One album like loud.

One album like Anti

One album that's reggae. 

She's going to give us three albums at one time..

That'll be... a lot :xfactorlook: We're talking about more than 30 songs all at once, people will get bored if we have all that at once, it's a risky move that I'm not sure even Rihanna could pull of :nyschool:

BUT I can see this happening being like 3 EPs released in different periods of time but not so far apart from each other, like Miley tried to do but didn't, or two/three albums every 6 months like Ariana's sweetener and thank u next. 

(I need Loud 2.0 tho :yasqueen:)

• Like 2

Ohhh pleeeaaasse Rihanna slay my world with new music. She is one of my favorites ever... even she sounds amazing on the partynextdoor track... at first I was like wtf I want MORE ezgif-7-638fbcf6baed.gif

but I keep listening and she sounds amazing.... could have done without the p***y power line but whatevs...

Huge . Massive . Fans of Rihanna and all her albums . But im genuinley and honestly not as excited as i used to be . It's not that i want new music QUICK , but her attitude and the insisting of her just not wanting to drop anything "because i dont feel like to" ....has bored me and drove me all the way ......back . 

I will check and stream but just not very excited anymore . Truth be told :alook:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
  • Leader
On 3/30/2020 at 12:22 PM, Spicechinodiva said:
Rihanna is hard at work on her confirmed Reggae album. She doesn't know when it will drop. Having an island feel from an island girl. I'm thinking summer vibes baby..

She's in the final stages basically approving the final mixes and tracklist and mastering of the album.

Basically she wants the album to be perfect considering it's a follow up to her most celebrated album by the critics Anti.

You ready for A summer treat from the Barbadian queen of pop. 

I'll believe a summer release when it's summer and it's released :tiffcackle:

• Haha 1
On 3/30/2020 at 9:11 PM, JordanMiller said:

rihanna-vogue.jpg.ba2d508fe0466297c050e0d83bc80809.jpg

Imagine how tired we are :tired:

Rihanna opens up to British Vogue about her forthcoming album. She says it'll come out whenever she decides (:gagasmile:) and feels free to make a body of work that she sees fit. Cohesive records are so 2019 :deserves:

The ~release date~

The concept:

Reggae-themed album:

Thoughts?? 

EUYMSZjX0AIFqBd?format=jpg&name=large

EUYMSZDXYAAGgU8?format=jpg&name=large

EUYN3vRXgAEOdun?format=jpg&name=medium

EUYS54UU8AAC2rr?format=jpg&name=medium

She basically told hardly anything about the record. We already knew that you don't know the release date and that you're still working on it

• Haha 2
  • 1 month later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block