Jamie Lynn challenges Britney to the #DoYourPartChallenge, Britney accepts

Jordan Miller

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

She tagged Kate Hudson’s brother, Cade , though. He’s her best friend. I think they’re closer than she is with Kate, but she could be close to both of them. 

Britney has no friends and even less best friends ... they are just the people her team allows, she is isolated ... Kate's brother is called Oliver and yes, Britney is a good person.

1 hour ago, ZoneGirl said:

She tagged Kate Hudson’s brother, Cade , though. He’s her best friend. I think they’re closer than she is with Kate, but she could be close to both of them. 

Which is sad because Cade is also a pervert.

She’s surrounded by the most horrible people on the planet. :crying1:

14 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Cade has no relation to Kate. He just works in the industry and is her GBF

14 minutes ago, MakeMeFweaky said:

Cade has no relation to Kate. He just works in the industry and is her GBF

Idk why I always thought they were related. I guess because I assumed with the last name and him being in pics with the three of them, he Kate’s brother. 

Turns out he’s just a CAA agent…

Accoridng to Britney herself, though, has said of Cade “this guy right here is, like, my best friend.”

1 hour ago, Roxxy said:

So our world is going through such hard times right now. And my sister just nominated me to uhmm... help people. Whether it's... a with uh food or... I'm getting.. your.. child, diapers.. or whatever it is. DM me... and I... will help you out.

Also, I'm going to nominate three other people. And i'm gonna nominate Will Smith... uhm Sum Asghari and... Cade Hudson.

❤❤❤

Oh I thought she said Kate Hudson :gloria:

2 hours ago, ZoneGirl said:

Idk why I always thought they were related. I guess because I assumed with the last name and him being in pics with the three of them, he Kate’s brother. 

Turns out he’s just a CAA agent…

Accoridng to Britney herself, though, has said of Cade “this guy right here is, like, my best friend.”

wow she looks amazing there :barbie:

Omg she looks so good!!  Finally no heavy mascara, she actually looks clean and healthy! She probably knew people would be seeing this LOL

I mean she called WILL SMITH and KATE HUDSON (unless she meant Cade Hudson)... either way.. WILL better respond!  We already know beefcake Sam will, but I will be shocked if Will does... free promo, free Britney!

Archived