Jamie Lynn challenges Britney to the #DoYourPartChallenge, Britney accepts

Jordan Miller

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok so now we really know what she looks like in real time. Like, in the present. And I gotta say, she looks sooo good. :crying1:

Also, I'm happy she's still good friends with Kate Hudson because I love her. ❤

She tagged Kate Hudson’s brother, Cade , though. He’s her best friend. I think they’re closer than she is with Kate, but she could be close to both of them. 

5 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok so now we really know what she looks like in real time. Like, in the present. And I gotta say, she looks sooo good. :crying1:

Also, I'm happy she's still good friends with Kate Hudson because I love her. ❤

cade hudson is her best friend gurl, the one that sounds “exactly like her”:tehe:

18 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Can someone transcript what she's saying? I can't understand the middle part 😭 @Roxxysis help 

So our world is going through such hard times right now. And my sister just nominated me to uhmm... help people. Whether it's... a with uh food or... I'm getting.. your.. child, diapers.. or whatever it is. DM me... and I... will help you out.

Also, I'm going to nominate three other people. And i'm gonna nominate Will Smith... uhm Sum Asghari and... Cade Hudson.

❤❤❤

12 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

So our world is going through such hard times right now. And my sister just nominated me to uhmm... help people. Whether it's... a with uh food or... I'm getting.. your.. child, diapers.. or whatever it is. DM me... and I... will help you out.

Also, I'm going to nominate three other people. And i'm gonna nominate Will Smith... uhm Sum Asghari and... Cade Hudson.

❤❤❤

Thanks a lot baby! I wasn't sure about the child diapers part! I asked her to sing something to cheer us up :airpls: 

I totally missed the point of the challenge:jj:

Archived