Jamie Lynn challenges Britney to the #DoYourPartChallenge, Britney accepts

Jordan Miller

• Leader

Jamie Lynn hopped on Instagram to check in amidst the Coronavirus outbreak.

She's participating in the #DoYourPartChallenge. It's a call to action for people to do their part in helping others during this crisis. Part of the challenge is to nominate someone, and she chose her big sis.

The video is super sweet, so I would appreciate it if we kept this thread positive. I know it might be seductive to fall into old habits, but please resist. Not sure how else I can say it: be kind :)

Update: Britney responded with a video and nominated Will Smith, her boyfriend Sam and her bff Cade (whose Instagram is private lol).

britney-jamie-lynn-challenge.jpg

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Same. I replied before reading cause I was not having it. So I changed it.

I came in with a calm mind but the message...I’m sorry but the audacity. Why can’t she be like her brother and just stay out of the limelight? You’re really gonna put your sister in the spot like that knowing her situation and knowing that Lou is behind all this manipulating JL to doing that so Britney would agree to doing a social media post. I can’t stand her anymore.

• Leader
11 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I came in with a calm mind but the message...I’m sorry but the audacity. Why can’t she be like her brother and just stay out of the limelight? You’re really gonna put your sister in the spot like that knowing her situation and knowing that Lou is behind all this manipulating JL to doing that so Britney would agree to doing a social media post. I can’t stand her anymore.

Welp I tried. :gagasmile:

Archived