Jamie Lynn challenges Britney to the #DoYourPartChallenge, Britney accepts

Jordan Miller

On 3/20/2020 at 6:32 PM, JordanMiller said:

Update: Britney responded with a video and nominated Will Smith, her boyfriend Sam and her bff Cade (whose Instagram is private lol

When and where did Britney meet Cade?
And... WHO is that guy?
I paralysed when she named him, feeling like I knew him but not really. I'm lost right now.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, joanhs said:

I think he was Jason Trawicks friend, but not sure. He was at their engagement-party too
He is an agent, like Jason used to be

472AAEFC00000578-0-image-a-8_15128652332

Actually, Cade is Britney's agent too. He is also Mariah's and Katy Perry's agent when it comes to certain deals (like endor*****t deals) 

I was asked to contact him regarding a business collab with Britney ( I had a phone call with Cade) but due to what was happening with Britney last year, nothing came thru)

On 3/22/2020 at 6:05 PM, chizwhiz said:

Did Will Smith get approached for this pre-posting? He gets tagged in thousands of posts a day.

Yet another thing JL has done that has resulted in nothing.

It makes me so sad how no one she nominated actually followed up with the challenge :(  She should have nominated other pop stars, but based on the people she nominated, she probably nominated him because she truly admires him...It’s sad he didn’t do the challenge, I’m sure a lot of people tagged him or commented about it.

6 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It makes me so sad how no one she nominated actually followed up with the challenge :(  She should have nominated other pop stars, but based on the people she nominated, she probably nominated him because she truly admires him...It’s sad he didn’t do the challenge, I’m sure a lot of people tagged him or commented about it.

IA even her supposed boyfriend didn’t response to it? What’s up with that.

8 hours ago, 4darkchildney said:

Lou commented on the post and it says she has 70 replies, but you can't see any of them. The nerve of that creature. 

because jamie lou and lou seem to block anyone that questions their status. 

Jamie lynn posted some nonsensical thing about felling trees the other day saying 'they're all dEaD!' but people who were saying the trees had green branches were blocked.

1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

Well JL’s latest story revealed that the #doyourpartchallenge was dreamed up by her agent / new manager. That is not something people should really be disclosing... that makes you look like you did something for self promotion. 

It is a good cause so I can’t be mad about that. I just don’t like that they use her name to draw people in which feels even less genuine since  neither of the 3 people “she” tagged are participating in this challenge. Sam ugh could he be more conceited!?!! Just peeped his IG he’s doing workout vids for Extra.🙄 So yeah he’s busy with that. His ig story shows his narcissism even more. We’ll never know if Cade participates since his account is private. Will Smith... wtf? He doesn’t know her. LOL! I don’t get that. Is there a connection I’m unaware of?🤷‍♀️ Will probably didn’t see it. He’s tagged all the time.

The hashtag is consisting mostly of D Listers/reality tv stars. Britney is the most high profile person tagged and participating compared to the others tagged. Again it doesn’t really matter because they are giving back. That’s great!👌 

(I’’m reminding myself of this not tell you lol)

I guess I’m just still not that used to Britney being affiliated with DListers and Bravolebrities. That’s a reflection of the abominable job the conservatorship and her manager/handlers has done to Britney’s image. Despite everything Britney still has A List name recognition but D List social status. She’s not in the loop with her peers at all because she’s been isolated through the cship, so it makes sense why this is. But Is this not weird to anyone else? :nonoNO: Just me? Well okay.🙃

• 6 months later...

Archived