Britney's releasing a third 'Prerogative' fragrance titled 'Prerogative Ego'

• 3 months later...

I collect Britney perfumes and the OG prerogative cologne and body spray were awesome.. Very nice... but I’m not sure I will be trying anymore perfumes.. since Britney is not free and in control of her own life I don’t feel comfortable giving money to anything that goes to paying for that conservatorship fueled team.

• Love 5
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, John0164 said:

I collect Britney perfumes and the OG prerogative cologne and body spray were awesome.. Very nice... but I’m not sure I will be trying anymore perfumes.. since Britney is not free and in control of her own life I don’t feel comfortable giving money to anything that goes to paying for that conservatorship fueled team.

Girl I feel :( I love the smell of Prerogative, but something about the perfumes specifically just feel so terrible imo

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Marcanthony said:

So who has all the billions made by these perfumes?

Her dad or the company itself?

I mean Revlon is the one making these perfumes. Majority of the sales goes back to Revlon and only a small percentage of it goes to “Britney” for using her name and likeness. 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

They better release a Prerogative outtake with it instead of another Randee shoot :gloria:

Yes please because we don't need another doctored frankenstein image from Randee...although didn't Randee shot the promo images and another female director just did the teasers? could have sworn Randee was credited as the photographer...

• Love 1