Britney's releasing a third 'Prerogative' fragrance titled 'Prerogative Ego'

• Super Mods

I actually like the bottle but like the Rave is not released in the US yet so why put out another? I’m confused. I’m assuming it’s gonna be very light and floral and the usual sweetness. Why can’t they make her fragrances more musky? Curious was musky so it’s not like she’s never done it before. It’s just like her music, they capitalize on what was the best selling and run with it to the ground.

No wonder no one wants to do business with Britney, her team is a mess. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I actually like the bottle but like the Rave is not released in the US yet so why put out another? I’m confused. I’m assuming it’s gonna be very light and floral and the usual sweetness. Why can’t they make her fragrances more musky? Curious was musky so it’s not like she’s never done it before. It’s just like her music, they capitalize on what was the best selling and run with it to the ground.

They probably have some sort of contract because it looks like her (and a few other celeb perfume makers) make a summer one and a winter fragrance every year

I don't understand what all the hate is about, I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS. I like the bottle (shape, colors, overall design), the name, the fact that the line must have done well to keep making flankers out of it. I'm here for it, even though I can't buy a single one of her perfumes hah!

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
On 3/18/2020 at 5:19 PM, monkeystar88 said:

I think she is partners with Revlon now

She didn’t switch, that’s the parent company as they bought Elizabeth Arden and their licenses leaving Elizabeth Arden to only handle their own beauty line. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2020 at 6:10 PM, puppylo16 said:

Rave is available in the USA at discount perfume shops already :) 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1