Britney's releasing a third 'Prerogative' fragrance titled 'Prerogative Ego'

On 3/18/2020 at 2:00 PM, Cheshire-B said:

Well I don't know if it's really a concept but "Rave" and "Ego" are both words using letters from the word "Prerogative" so I think that's what they went for with this line. :xfactorlook:

But who knows ! 

If it wasnt, you would not have the letters highlighted in different colour:

o.64685.jpg

o1cn01f83gwr219u55mebgd_2050936942.png?w

• Love 2

I tought that in a damn year like this, the only perfume we would have would be Glitter Fantasy. Well, I'm a lit bit disapointed cause this white bottle sounds (2 me) a Intimate Fantasy 2.0. however, I would like a new Fantasy (in a more likely time, in 2021) than this kinda "weird" version of prerogative. 

On 3/19/2020 at 8:50 AM, alienatedNey said:

At least its not another Fantasy :bieber:

and I’m gonna get this because Prerogative & Prerogative Rave are both flawless :airpls:
#JusticeForBelieve though, one of her best fragrance to date :wontcry:

I would like another Fantasy, but in 2020? Top early. I was expecting Just in 2021. At least Fantasy are beautiful, Prerogative Rave and Ego are a little bit ugly. :)

2 hours ago, perryfantasy said:

I would like another Fantasy, but in 2020? Top early. I was expecting Just in 2021. At least Fantasy are beautiful, Prerogative Rave and Ego are a little bit ugly. :)

You can’t be serious another fantasy how many can she have i rather see a new radiance, believe or curious.

This is NOT shade guys, I’m genuinely intrigued.

Britney had the best selling celeb Fragrances in the beginning and it was an amazing empire, however.... because of the COUNTLESS number of cheap remakes and desperate attempts.... like do all these new perfumes actually sell?!

like I need receipts tbh because I can’t imagine anyone other than the Britney Stan, (I mean maybe not right now as people are woke) would be rushing out to by the 272636th version of Fantasy or even the second version of Prerogative tbh.... thoughts?

The original curious and fantasy were REVOLUTIONARY but.... you know what I mean?

• Love 1
  • Like 1

The bottle looks cool (even though the Prerogative bottles are super similiar to the Fantasy bottles). The first two smelled really, really good. Prerogative smells a little too similiar to Private Show (which they both smell great) but Prerogative Rave is actually incredible and unique.

14 hours ago, Puppy said:

Yes please because we don't need another doctored frankenstein image from Randee...although didn't Randee shot the promo images and another female director just did the teasers? could have sworn Randee was credited as the photographer...

No, both were done by Vicky Lawton